Research Report: Comparison of Investment Incentives, Mexico, Colombia, US Southern States
This is a report my team and I were commissioned to research and present comparing the corporate benefits and investment incentives offered by governments through their investment promotion agencies (IPAs) in the US states of Louisiana, Texas, Alabama & Florida, and the countries of Mexico and Colombia. (The report is no longer current. Contact me if you wish to commission updated research):
Click here to view the report:
Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- It’s Official: My Latest Business Book On Nearshore Site Selection Is An Amazon Bestseller! THANK YOU
- Two New Books I’ve Edited Have Been Published: Intelligent Automation + Nearshore Site Selection
- The Reason Foundation’s Daniel Raisbeck Tells Me What Peru’s Election Says About Economic Liberty In Latin America
- Antioquia Colombia’s Secretary of Economic Development Talks Regional Growth & Foreign Investment With Me
- Tecnoglass CFO Santiago Giraldo Discusses The Company’s Successful Strategy & Plans For Growth
- itel Expands Into US With Indiana Contact Centeritel plans to serve a Fortune 500 luxury fashion retail brand, offering customer care calls, chat and email support. The post itel Expands Into US With Indiana Contact Center first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Zain Patel Named Chairperson of the BPESA National BoardPatel will replace Evan Jones, who has served as BPESA’s National board chair for the past 4 years. The post Zain Patel Named Chairperson of the BPESA National Board first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Cobalt Digital Unveils an OpenGear-based Uncompressed 4K Video SolutionAccording to Cobalt Digital, INDIGO ST 2110 is a highly integrated ST 2110 factory option that adds native SMPTE ST-2110 support to the Company’s 9904-UDX-4K and 9905-MPx audio/video processor cards. The post Cobalt Digital Unveils an OpenGear-based Uncompressed 4K Video Solution first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Bogotá & San José To Host TecnoEdificios, Refriamericas & CleanTec In-Person Conventions In NovemberThe eleventh version of TecnoEdificios will take place in two countries: Costa Rica and Colombia, to further strengthen the networking between Latin American entrepreneurs in the Facility Management industry. The post
- AGROEXPO Agricultural Exhibition Returns To Bogotá’s Corferias Convention CenterThe event has brought together industry leaders for more than 40 years, becoming the gathering of record from Central America throughout the Andes and the Caribbean. The post
- Tecnoglass To Announce Third Quarter 2021 ResultsThe conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet. Additionally, a slide presentation will accompany the conference call. The post Tecnoglass To Announce Third Quarter 2021 Results f...
- Costa Rica To Host In-Person Refriamericas Expo & Congress November 10,11The event will be held jointly with SolarTec Americas, the expo for the integration of solar energy systems and TecnoEdificios, the expo for the Facility Management industry.
- Bogotá & San José To Host TecnoEdificios, Refriamericas & CleanTec In-Person Conventions In NovemberThis event will be held along with Refriaméricas, SolarTec, & CleanTec Show, expos for the air conditioning and refrigeration industry, and for the professional cleaning industry.
- itel Grows Its Jamaica Base With 1,750 New EmployeesEven during the pandemic, Itel expanded through new locations, launching its Work from Home operations in Canada and continuing to grow in the Caribbean.