Shortlisting Your Biometrics Vendors
I was the conference chair and gave this presentation along with one other (Takeaways from Biometrics Implementation for Financial Services in Latin America) at the 2016 Biometrics in Banking & Financial Services symposium in New York.
In the presentation I shared with the audience best practices in researching, selecting, and performing due diligence on potential biometrics product and service providers, taking into account the specific needs and use cases of the financial services sector, including considerations for customer experience, regulatory environment, and technical limitations.
Click below to view the presentation slides:
Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Caninex Go-To-Market Packages Are Designed With Business Development & Investment Value Generation In Mind
- Why Executive Roundtables – In Person or Virtual – Are A Far Superior Alternative To Webinars
- Audience – Interactors – Clients: Our Unique Engagement Model
- Felinex Decision Support Packages Deliver Business Intelligence With Critical Research & Insight
- Serengeti Makes Some Of The Best Sunglasses On Earth. Is Their Future In Doubt?
- Survey: CX Agents Don’t Always Want to Telework – Blended Models Appeal To Many5th Talent believes a “work where you want” model will emerge which allows agents to manage and schedule how often they want to work at home and in the center. This promotes employees to become more self-managing which increases satisfaction, engagement, performance, and retention.
- Terry Rybolt joins LiveXchange as Chief Revenue Officer“At this key point in our company’s history, we are excited to have Terry join our team of seasoned work at home subject matter experts,” said Brian Pritchard, Founder and CEO of LiveXchange. “We look forward to his contribution and input as we continue to scale the company.”
- WEF: Cybersecurity Fears Shifting Consumer BehaviorImbalancing Act: Shift in Consumer Behaviour Spotlights Growing Cybersecurity Concerns, World Economic Forum Says
- EPM’s New Dollar-Denominated Debt Rated As BBB By FitchFitch Ratings has assigned a long-term 'BBB' rating to Empresas Publicas de Medellin E.S.P.'s (EPM) proposed senior unsecured U.S. dollar debt issuance that matures in 2031. Fitch has also assigned a long-term 'BBB' rating to the company's proposed reopening of its 8.375% senior notes due 2027 payab...
- 94 US Congress Members Call Out Colombia’s Duque Administration For Failures To Protect Human Rights Defenders & 2016 Peace Accord ImplementationYesterday, almost 100 members of the US Congress sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo asking him to put additional pressure on Colombian President Ivan Duque to implement the 2016 Peace Accords signed by previous President Juan Manuel Santos, and also to reverse the deteriorating security...
- After First COVID-19 Tax Holiday Devolves Into Fiasco, Colombian Government Pushes E-Commerce For Next Two, Restricts In-Store SalesAfter the first COVID-19 tax holiday was condemned as irresponsible, the Colombian government is restricting electronics & appliance sales during the next two tax holidays taking place in July where shoppers will be exempt from the country's 19% VAT tax....
- Over 30,000 May Die In Caribbean From COVID-19 Says University of Washington InstituteCaribbean mortality projection: 8,231 Central America mortality projection(ex-México): 22,546 The post Over 30,000 May Die In Caribbean From COVID-19 Says University of Washington Institute appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Fitch Sees Rising Latin American Debt DefaultsThe number of defaults in 2020 is on pace to exceed that of 2019 with indications there will be more to follow, given 6 group-level defaults YTD compared with 6 in all of 2019, and the high number of ratings at ‘CCC’ or below categories. The post Fitch Sees Rising Latin American Debt Defaults appeared […]
- Spirit Airlines Fined By US Government For Violating Passenger Rights, Unethical BehaviorSpirit was found guilty of undercompensating passengers, forcing them to sign untruthful documents, and denying their rights after overbooking flights. The post Spirit Airlines Fined By US Government For Violating Passenger Rights, Unethical Behavior appeared first on Finance Americas.