Join Me At This Year’s Enterprise Connect in Orlando
When the Enterprise Connect Exhibit Hall opens its doors on March 30, attendees will have the chance to see the latest and greatest products from UC and collaboration industry players big and small alike. The enterprise communications and collaboration industry is nothing if not highly dynamic.
Many businesses today are driven by the desire to excel at customer service and enable opportunities for truly collaborative work among employees and, when necessary, external colleagues. Across these two areas, creating environments where employees can easily engage with one another effectively and productively is key.
My clients & readers receive special discounts by using the code FINCOL at registration.
Artificial intelligence (AI) plays an increasing role, whether that takes shape in the form of chatbots and agent assist tools within the contact center or virtual meeting assistants and advanced speech technologies on the business side. But all sorts of other factors come into play, too… the user interface, integration among disparate apps, seamlessness of experience, and so on.
Everybody’s talking about all of this, but some companies are delivering on it better than others. And discovering which companies do it in the way that best serve your business’s needs may well be one of the very reasons you’d find yourself exploring the Enterprise Connect 2020 Exhibit Hall this spring.
This year’s conference features roughly 60 sessions across 10 tracks:
- Cloud Communications, to include topics such as UCaaS total cost of ownership, the intersection of UCaaS and communications platform as a service (CPaaS), and how to use session border controllers as your gateway to the cloud
- Communications & Collaboration 2023, providing an outlook on key technology areas to use in your strategic planning
- Contact Center & Customer Experience, to include topics such as artificial intelligence (AI) options for the contact center, how to make customer journeys actionable, and how cloud and AI are reshaping workforce optimization
- Embedded Communications & APIs, to include topics such as WebRTC’s use in the enterprise today, moving beyond early CPaaS use cases, and highlights from the annual TEDHack mini-hackathon running coincident with Enterprise Connect
- Management & Security, to include topics as delivering quality of service across disparate networks, network automation, and Internet of Things readiness
- Practical AI, to include topics such as conversational AI for customer engagement, AI’s impact on network management, and the latest in speech technologies
- Strategic Leadership, to include topics such as how to win at user adoption, the DNA of a successful customer experience, and strategic planning essentials for enterprise communications
- Team Collaboration, to include topics such as how to avoid gotchas, how to compare and choose the right app for your organization, and what to do about voice in team collaboration
- Unified Communications, to include topics such as SIP trunking for the cloud, 5G progress report, how to evaluate software-defined WAN options, and, back by popular demand, Cisco vs. Microsoft
- Video Collaboration & A/V, to include topics such as making monitoring, management, and analytics part of your plan; huddle rooms; and video collaboration security
In addition to these 10 tracks, the 2020 program will feature a one-day conference-in-a-conference, the WorkSpace Connect Summit. In this program, the event will bring together experts not only from our traditional IT constituency but also Real Estate/Facilities and HR to advance our understanding of how to create effective collaborative workplaces — discussing everything from the right technologies to workspace layouts and design.