Caninex Go-To-Market Packages Are Designed With Business Development & Investment Value Generation In Mind
Our Caninex go-to-market packages are designed to bring your offering to the world, with business development & investment value generation in mind.
For our Felinex packages designed to bring the world to you, targeted toward strategy & decision support, click here.
“Go to market!” How can we raise capital to fund our growth? Who are our potential clients in a new market or sector and how can we connect with them? For mature companies, how do we communicate our strength and future prospects to the investment community?
Caninex is biased towards an outbound communications flow: Marketing over decision support
To streamline the engagement process, Loren Moss has created a simplified engagement offering for clients tasked with business development, investor outreach and relations, sales and marketing. If you think of an iceberg, the tip is the public news and information disseminated via our various channels and outlets. The overwhelming bulk of our work is done quietly, discreetly, on behalf of our enterprise, government and institutional clients. It is in your interest to join this very exclusive group.
The following is a summary. Feel free to reach out for any questions or clarifications.
|Cost effective thought leadership & marketing support for the small or emerging enterprise||Solid marketing support, thought leadership and brand outreach backed by research & analysis||A team effort exceeding your expectations and delivering real, high quality business & investment prospects|
|1 executive access license||1 executive access license||2 executive access licenses|
|Unlimited within reason email, voice, chat senior analyst access||Unlimited within reason email, voice, chat senior analyst access||Unlimited within reason email, voice, chat senior analyst access|
|Unidotrak Business Intelligence Platform||Unidotrak Business Intelligence Platform||Unidotrak Business Intelligence Platform|
|Display advertising in one or more of our publications||Display advertising in one or more of our publications||Display advertising in one or more of our publications|
|Monthly sector intelligence summary||Monthly intelligence brief|
|2 articles per month published on your progress, advantages or thought leadership||2 articles per month published on your progress, advantages or thought leadership||2 articles per month published on your progress, advantages or thought leadership|
|Coverage of your events based on press release & photos you provide||Coverage of your events for our media channels, including photography||Coverage of your events for our media channels, including video|
|Promotion & social media support of your virtual and physical events||Promotion & social media support of your virtual and physical events||Promotion & social media support of your virtual and physical events|
|Up to 1 research short / year||1 white paper annually||Up to 2 white papers, annually|
|Participation in webinars or online events you organize||Speaking or presenting at 1 of your events per year||Speaking or presenting at up to 3 of your events per year|
|1 thought leadership interview per year||Up to 2 thought leadership interviews per year, with audio & video distribution||Up to 4 thought leadership interviews per year, with audio & video distribution|
|Prospect or Investor research: 20+ researched & vetted relevant decision makes in your target sector, monthly||Prospect / institutional investor introduction: 5+ qualified monthly introductions via teleconference|
|1 or 2 day kickoff executive strategy session OR marketing audit at your site or virtual|
|Monthly cost: $1,495||$1,995||$6,995|
All plans have a one-time launch fee equal to the monthly payment. Launch fee & 1st month due at commitment.
- Every client engagement is customized, with deliverables adjusted and defined based on your specific needs.
- When your objective is investment value generation, for example to support investor relations efforts, capital raises, or to prepare for an IPO, we focus on institutional investors such as venture capital, private equity, fund & asset managers, and strategic investors.
- When your objective is business development, for example to generate qualified prospects for your account executives, we focus on enterprise targets that fit your ideal client or customer profile.
- Our unique intelligence briefs keep you ahead of events, alerting you to potential moves and potential risks in the markets relevant to you. We provide you with critical and timely information on:
- What your competitors are up to
- Companies you may want to acquire
- Companies you may want to sell or reach out to
- Existing customers, vendors, and their activities
- Companies you may want to buy from
- Key emerging technologies & platforms relevant to you
- All our clients are protected by a blanket nondisclosure agreement (NDA).
- The Executive Access Licensee is the designated person who can order deliverables or access analyst consulting. For example, if a client has 2 executive access licenses, then 2 people per client organization can contact the analyst for email, voice or chat consulting. Senior analyst access does not include research, which is a separate deliverable (see below!)
- Our Unidotrak business intelligence platform can be read about here.
- Articles are published in the most appropriate of our publications for the topic and audience, supported by social media. Each channel is supported by Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn; and we have the capability of publishing podcasts and video. Articles published on your behalf under this arrangement are also licensed to you for unlimited redistribution via your own channels such as a website or social media, and as reprints. Our media channels include LorenMoss.com and:
- Display advertising consists of banner advertisements conforming to the 728×90 or 300×250 pixel standards served in rotation on one or more of our media platforms.
- Event coverage means publishing one or more articles, subject to editorial discretion on events your firm organizes or sponsors. You are responsible for travel per our travel policy, and any admission or fees charged by the event (2 people).
- Social media support of your events means publishing announcements and publicity, subject to editorial discretion, via our social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Prospect or investor research & introduction service numerical targets are contingent upon market size. Certain markets or niches may simply be too focused for the numbers above to make sense.
- A research short is a 1-3-page brief prepared on your behalf regarding a topic or issue of your choice. Perhaps it is information on a competitor, new technology platform, developments in geographies where you are active, or even pending legislation that may impact your business.
- An executive briefing is a more in-depth researched briefing with PowerPoint presentation and compiled data, presented to you and your executive team via web conference, along with responses to your questions and queries.
- The executive strategy session takes place at a mutually convenient time and date where we present more in-depth research based on client needs, and work with our client to assess and confront in a collaborative manner specific challenges or opportunities that they would like to discuss. The agenda is set in advance by our client and we arrive prepared with responses and supporting research.
- If ongoing research, insight & analysis is more than you need, consider our project-based hourly consulting.- click here.
- All travel is booked and paid for in advance by the client per our travel policy – click here.
- Monthly subscription rates are based on an annual client commitment and increase each year by the US CPI+3%
- Services cease should payment fall into arrears. A gap of 3 months in a client subscription requires a new launch fee.
- It is the client’s obligation to make service deliverable requests known.
- Deliverables do not “roll over” into the next 12-month term. If you don’t request and use a committed deliverable in one year, you don’t get two the next.
- Deliverables requested in the last quarter of a 12-month term may take up to 60 days extra to deliver, as firms sometimes delay their request, causing an end of year rush.
- Client satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with something, we fix it. If not, you may cancel with 2 month’s notice.