Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Interview: Ram Charan Explains To Me How A Future-Back Approach Leads To The Attacker’s Advantage
- Deloitte’s Duleesha Kulasooriya Tells Me How The Orange Economy Can Be A Force For Social Inclusion.
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- Frank Casale of Choiceworx Explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome” & What They are Doing About It
- It’s Official: My Latest Business Book On Nearshore Site Selection Is An Amazon Bestseller! THANK YOU
- Colombia’s Expanded Contact Center Industry Event Moves To Cartagena May 11-12The CX summit is the most important event in the Andes region dedicated to the business process outsourcing sector. The post Colombia’s Expanded Contact Center Industry Event Moves To Cartagena May 11-12 first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Colombian Airline Wingo Leveraging WhatsApp To Improve Passenger ServiceWingo claims a call response rate of 90% and 100% attention in cases received by WhatsApp. The post Colombian Airline Wingo Leveraging WhatsApp To Improve Passenger Service first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Post-Pandemic Hiring slams into The US Labor ShortageAcquiring skilled talent will be your business gold boon – If you know how to mine The post Post-Pandemic Hiring slams into The US Labor Shortage first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Colombian Leonor Espinosa Named “World’s Best Female Chef”Espinosa relocated and reimagined her flagship restaurant just last year and it was subsequently voted #46 in The World's 50 Best Restaurants for 2021. The post Colombian Leonor Espinosa Name...
- Bahamas Seeks Air Connectivity With ColombiaJohnson revealed that plans are on the drawing board for the launch of direct air service from Bogotá into Grand Bahama, during the latter part of 2022. The post Bahamas Seeks Air Connectivity With Colo...
- Shareholders Of Viva, Avianca & Gol Announce The Creation Of Abra Group To Dominate South American SkiesThe proposed new holding company will be domiciled in the UK but still needs regulatory approval from several governments. The post Shareholders ...
- Electra America Hospitality Group Purchases Grand Lucayan Beach ResortConstruction is set to begin this summer and will be completed by 2025.
- Carnival Cruise Line Begins Construction On Grand Bahama Cruise PortConstruction on the Cruise Port is estimated to be completed in November 2024.
- US Embassy Reminds Expat US Citizens: File Your Income Taxes! Living Abroad Is No ExemptionYour worldwide income is subject to US income tax, regardless of where you reside.