The Evolution of The North American Consumer – CX Outsourcers Mindshare
I gave this presentation at the 2018 CxOutsourcers Mindshare Group & Flagship Event in Las Vegas. I was asked to discuss how the North American consumer is changing in unprecedented ways that affect both how Customer Experience is delivered, and how consumers interact with media, brands, products and service providers.
What fundamental changes in the North American consumer are most important to the customer experience practitioner? What to do about those changes? How to adapt?
To view the presentation, click on the image below:
Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Santiago Giraldo, CFO of Tecnoglass (NASDAQ: TGLS) On Why They Are Breaking Records In 2020 Despite The Pandemic
- Frank Casale of Choiceworx Explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome” & What They are Doing About It
- Colombia Risk Analysis Discusses Ivan Duque’s Presidency With Loren Moss: What Will The 2nd Half Bring?
- CINTEL’s Ericc Sanchez Discusses Andicom’s New X-Tech Format With Loren Moss
- Some Food For Thought: Those Of You Pushing For A “Cashless Society”
- Co-Founder Frank Casale of ChoiceWORX explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome.”AI powered RPA bot-management firm Choiceworx has been making moves recently. Last month they announced a strategic investment round led by Tech Council Ventures with participation by Front Row Fund and IDEA Fund Partners. Loren Moss recently caught up with Frank Casale to discuss “broken bot syndrome” and what Choiceworx is doing about it.
- Andicom 2020 Goes Virtual September 2-3: CINTEL’s Ericc Sanchez Discusses The New X-Tech Format with Cognitive Business NewsExecutive Editor Loren Moss spoke with CIntel’s Ericc Sanchez Castillo about the unique format of this year’s ANDICOM and the added features enabled by the virtual format.
- IBM Opens Cognitive Process Transformation Center In ColombiaIBM (NYSE: IBM) has launched what it calls the ‘Cognitive Transformation Center’ in Bogotá, Colombia; the largest IBM center of its kind in Latin America. This shared services center will support companies from different industries in Latin America and around the world, ranging such as banking, telecommunications, gas and energy; in Spanish, Portuguese and English... […]
- Colombian Schoolchildren Fed Chemically Altered Donkey Meat Labeled As BeefColombian Prosecutors took down a macabre conspiracy that sold meat from sick and dead donkeys and horses to local school systems, after first chemically treating the meat to appear more like beef, and give it a palatable texture. Between 2018 & 2019 the culprits moved over 5,500 pounds per wee...
- Colombia’s Transportation Ministry Investigates Viva Air Voucher PolicyColombia's Superintendent of Transportation is looking into complaints regarding the expiration date and use policy of some travel vouchers issued by Viva Air during the COVID-19 Pandemic. The airline says it is cooperating, and has already revised its redemption policy....
- Colombian Government Announces Biosafety Protocols For Arriving International TravelersTravelers arriving to Colombia must present a negative result of a PCR test for Covid-19 taken no longer than 96 hours before the stipulated time of travel and whoever has symptoms associated with Covid-19 will not be allowed to get on board....
- Join Finance Americas at The Online Hydropower Latin America 2020 CongressThe Online Business Congress and 1-2-1 meetings "Hydropower Latin America 2020" is an international, professional platform, bringing together over 250 C-level executives of hydropower plants, LatAm Ministries of Energy, hydropower companies, investors, EPCs, equipment and service providers from all over Latin America. The post Join Finance Americas at The Online Hydropower Latin America 2020 Congress […]
- Ibex Limited Launches Initial Public Offering, Listed On NASDAQCX Outsourcer IBEX Limited today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,761,905 common shares at a price of $19.00 per share. The post Ibex Limited Launches Initial Public Offering, Listed On NASDAQ appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Copa Airlines Reports $386 Million USD Loss For Q2 2020Copa has now scheduled the restart of its regular commercial flights for September 4th, 2020. The post Copa Airlines Reports $386 Million USD Loss For Q2 2020 appeared first on Finance Americas.