Branding Is Dead, At Least That’s What Ex Saatchi Chairman Kevin Roberts Tells Me In Our Recent Chat
I was fortunate enough to catch up with Kevin Roberts when he was in Colombia for the WOBI World Leadership Forum last month. Kevin is the former Chairman of...[ read more ]
Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Interview: Ram Charan Explains To Me How A Future-Back Approach Leads To The Attacker’s Advantage
- Deloitte’s Duleesha Kulasooriya Tells Me How The Orange Economy Can Be A Force For Social Inclusion.
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- Frank Casale of Choiceworx Explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome” & What They are Doing About It
- It’s Official: My Latest Business Book On Nearshore Site Selection Is An Amazon Bestseller! THANK YOU
- Shelli Ryan Explains Why Blockchain Will Be Key For Customer Experience Delivery"Web 3. I mean, we all have to realize that it is coming and it is coming fast, so the Metaverse and NFTs and crypto and blockchain."- Shelli Ryan The post Shelli Ryan Explains Why Blockchain Will Be Key For Customer Experience Delivery first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- After COVID Delays, TaskUs Cuts Ribbon On New Cali, Colombia Contact Center FacilityThe new facility features bright, collaborative, and modern workspaces, including recreational areas such as a gym, a cafe, meditation rooms, and game rooms for all employees to use. The post After COVID Delays, TaskUs Cuts Ribbon On New Cali, Colombia Contact Center Facility first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- New AI Platform Launches To Help Scientists Tackle Complex Challenges Without CodingHaving already had a successful beta launch, the company has built use cases for the life science industry and scientific research community to enable users in this sector to launch quickly. The post New AI Platform Launches To Help Scientists Tackle Complex Challenges Without Coding first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Colombian Fashion Designer Faces 25 Years In Prison For Smuggling Purses Made From Wild Animals To The USNancy Gonzalez purses are sold at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Harrod’s, Tsum, Lane Crawford, & Net-a-Porter according to her website....
- Colombian Proptech Habi Raises $75 Million USD In Additional DebtThe debt financing comes just 1 month after Habi closed a $200 million Series C equity round....
- Colombia UK Post-Brexit Bilateral Trade Agreement Goes Into ForceBetween 2002 and 2021 UK based entities invested more than $22.6 billion USD in Colombia....
- Miami Rum Festival Returns For 2022, Featuring The Best Spirts From The Caribbean & Latin AmericaMiami Rum Renaissance Festival has always been a place where rum reputations are made, new products are released, and the love of old favorites is rekindled.
- Tropical Storm Warning For Southern, Western CaribbeanHeavy rainfall is expected for the ABC Islands, Coastal Colombia & Venezuela, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Colombia's Caribbean Islands.
- Negative COVID Tests No Longer Required For Flights To US, But Vaccination Still Necessary For VisitorsCDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect.