A Good Traditional Map of The Dominican Republic For The Road Traveler
This is an excellent map for travel between major cities, but if you want detail of particular cities: Santo Domingo outside of the touristy Zona Coloniál or say, Higüey...[ read more ]
- Posted by Loren Moss
- on Along The Way, Travel
- 0 comment
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- One Year Review: Shokz OpenComm UC Bluetooth Headsets Holding Up Well
- Hotels.com Destroys Its Loyalty Program, Here’s Where I’m Going Next
- Aiswariya Chidambaram Explains How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing Clinical Trials For Pharma & Life Sciences
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
Loren Moss is the publisher of Cognitive Business News
- OpenComm By Shokz Headset Now Zoom Certified For Corporate, Contact Center, Remote EnvironmentsNow Zoom Certified, OpenComm2 UC allows users to control Zoom functions and enjoy clear calls.
- Jackie Matos & Associates Launches New Leadership FrameworkDeveloped in response to Gallup Research Poll highlighting staggering levels of employee disengagement and dissatisfaction.
- AVIXA to Highlight DEI Commitment at InfoComm 2023 from June 10-16 in Orlando“It’s critical that the environment where we host InfoComm is inclusive to everyone," said David Labuskes, CEO of AVIXA.
Loren Moss is the publisher of Finance Colombia
- Attorney Lands in Hot Water for Using ChatGPT to Create Fiction-Filled Brief in Suit Against AviancaA U.S. lawyer is facing possible sanctions after submitting a brief in a suit against Colombian airline Avianca that was found to contain false information and citations related to case law that doesn’t exist, errors that the attorney says were included because he used ChatGPT to generate the docume...
- Nestle and USAID Partner to Provide Training and Support for Young Agricultural Entrepreneurs in Colombia“We want our company to inspire others in the private sector to support young people,” said Carlos Barragán of Nestlé Colombia....
- Through Green Energy Investments, Tecnoglass Is Carbon Neutral Effective 2023In 2017 Tecnoglass installed 15,000 solar panels, which have negated over 10,000 tons of CO2 emissions per year since inception....