A Good Traditional Map of The Dominican Republic For The Road Traveler
This is an excellent map for travel between major cities, but if you want detail of particular cities: Santo Domingo outside of the touristy Zona Coloniál or say, Higüey or San Pedro de Macorís, forget it.
It is a detailed account of the Dominican highway system, but not the map for in-town travel. To its credit, it does have limited street maps of the tourist central cities of Santo Domingo & Puerto Plata, but not of the business / industrial centers of Santiago de los 30 Caballeros, Higüey, La Romana, San Pedro de Macorís, etc.
Check to make sure you have the most recent edition before purchase, and drive safely!
Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- IBM’s New Spinoff Strategy Is Destined For Conflict
- How To Use IoT To Protect & Monitor Every Step Of Your Food Chain For Quality, Efficiency & Safety
- How To Inexpensively Connect Your Cow (or Horse, Pig, Camel, Goat, Sheep, Zoo Animal, etc.) To The Internet With IoT
- Has Your Customer Experience Adapted To Our New Remote-First Post-COVID World? Don’t Panic, We Are Here To Help
- Use This Simple 5 Step Cybersecurity Methodology To Protect Your Business, Team, Livelihood & IT Assets
- IBM To Split Into Two Separate CompaniesIBM’s “NewCo” spinoff will focus on infrastructure management, hosting, network and cloud services. The remaining IBM will focus on software, data processing, artificial intelligence, automation and security. The move generally speaking, separates IBM’s compute and services offerings from its network infrastructure offering,
- Etek Launches Automated 4th Generation Data Leak Prevention ServiceETEK International Corporation today launched its cloud-based 4th Generation Data Leak Prevention service providing enterprises with real-time infiltration intelligence, compliance reports, and complete governance while automating the identification and classification of data, generating and applying security policies in real time both on corporate networks and end devices.
- Cybersecurity Firm Etek Appoints Former IBMer Juan Camilo Reyes As Chief Revenue OfficerETEK International Corporation has announced the appointment of Juan Camilo Reyes CISSP as the new Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for Latin America.
- Viva Air Launches 2 New Routes From Cali To Barranquilla & Santa Marta, ColombiaWhile other Colombian airlines cling to life in bankruptcy courts, low cost carrier Viva Air remains in growth mode; this week announcing new routes between Cali, Colombia and the coastal cities of Santa Marta & Barranquilla. In just one year, the Rionegro (Medellín) based international carrier ...
- Colombia Gold Symposium 2020 Brings All-Star Speakers, Online Format November 10-13The Colombia Gold Symposium, organized by Paul Harris, publisher of Colombia Gold Letter, also covers other metals such as silver and copper, and gives Ecuador equal billing in the symposium content, with additional attention given to Peru and Chile....
- August PriceSmart Sales Flat, Pressured By Coronavirus PandemicFor the five weeks ended August 30, 2020, comparable net merchandise sales for the 42 warehouse clubs open at least 13 ½ full months decreased 2.8% when compared to the same period last year. ...
- Pressured By Coronavirus Pandemic, August PriceSmart Sales FlatPriceSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) announced that for the month of August 2020 net merchandise sales increased 0.9% to $262.4 million USD from $260.0 million in August a year earlier. Foreign currency exchange fluctuations impacted net merchandise sales negatively by 3.9%, or $10.1 million versus the same one-month period in the prior year. There were 46 warehouse clubs in operation at the end of August […]
- Chubb Launches Chubb Studio Fintech Platform to Digitally Underwrite InsuranceProperty & Casualty insurer Chubb has announced the launch of Chubb Studio, a new global digital platform that simplifies and streamlines the distribution of products from insurance. Chubb business partners will be able to quickly add “white label” insurance offers to their existing digital platforms With the concept of “insurance in a box”, Chubb Studio […]
- US Citizens Outside The Country May Still Vote, Following These Guidelines:The U.S. general elections are under three weeks away! The U.S. Embassy is not a polling location where you can vote on Election Day, so send in your ballot as soon as possible!