Short Term Threats & Opportunities In The Colombian Petroleum Sector
This is a session I researched, prepared & conducted in Spanish for the 2019 Colombia Oil & Gas Congress in Bogotá in my capacity as publisher & executive editor of Finance Colombia. The important industry event was attended by key international figures from government, upstream, and downstream petroleum companies.
Click on the image to view the presentation:
Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Merry Christmas, Thank You, & 5 Predictions for 2021
- Under $30 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds? Dudios! Yes Please!
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- The Viva Effect: How A Scrappy 3-Plane Startup Discombobulated The Latin American Airline Sector
- Decentralize Power To Unite The Nation: Cato Institute’s Chris Edwards
- 5 Things CIOs / CISOs Must Do Now To Prevent Hacks Like SolarWindsThis advice has been provided by global IT security provider ETEK. If you have Managed Security Services with ETEK, you are already protected, if not, contact them immediately at [email protected]
- KM² Solutions Sells Minority Stake To HIG Capital To Fuel ExpansionKM² says that the capital raise will provide the firm with a long-term, well-capitalized financial partner supporting KM²’s growth objectives in nearshore contact center outsourcing into high-growth markets as well as investments in next-generation customer experience technologies.
- Sitel To Open Hybrid Contact Center – Coworking Facility In Barranquilla, ColombiaDesigned as a hybrid co-working center, the MAXhub is dedicated to in-person collaboration, training and development and employee engagement
- Colombia Enacts Immediate Emergency Travel Ban On Travel From United KingdomThe Colombian government decided to immediately suspend the entry of flights & travelers from the United Kingdom,either direct or by connection; and also resolved that inadmissible foreigners must return to the country of origin immediately upon arrival....
- Colombia To Begin Tracking, Isolating Certain Foreign Travelers In Response To COVID MutationIn addition, approximately 600 travelers that have entered Colombia since December 12, will be subject to tracking, isolation and monitoring through Colombia’s PRASS program: ...
- Viva Air Relaunches Medellín, Colombia – Lima, Peru Nonstop FlightsAfter a hiatus of almost 7months without commercial flights between Medellín, Colombia and Lima, Peru, low-cost carrier Viva Air is restarting nonstop flights between the two Andean cities....
- Global Personal Freedom Declines Notably According to New Human Freedom IndexThe HFI captures the degree to which people are free to enjoy important rights such as freedom of speech, religion, association, and assembly, and measures freedom of movement, women’s freedoms, crime and violence, and legal discrimination against same-sex relationships. While economic freedom around the world has increased slightly since 2008, the report finds that of […]
- Fintech Firms See Growth In 2020 Related To COVID Lockdown MeasuresThese trends were also seen in fintech employment in these economies. Fintechs in countries with more lockdown restrictions reported an average of 10% increase in full-time employees, while fintechs in economies with fewer lockdown restrictions actually saw their full-time staff decrease by 19%.
- US DFC Approves $2.1 Billion USD in Global Development InvestmentsMore than 65% of DFC’s capital approved this quarter will be deployed to low and lower-middle income countries, and fragile states. Many of the investments approved this quarter advance DFC’s 2X Women’s Initiative, Portfolio for Impact and Innovation (PI2), Health and Prosperity Initiative, and Connect Africa initiative as well as the Administration’s Prosper Africa and […]