The electric utility in the Caribbean island country of St. Lucia is seeking to acquire and implement a Workforce Management and Advanced Quality Management system to integrate with their...[ read more ]
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Aiswariya Chidambaram Explains How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing Clinical Trials For Pharma & Life Sciences
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Mariano Castaños Explains The Strategy Behind Konecta’s Comdata Acquisition
- Tracxn Deals of the Week: Artificial Intelligence (November 24-30, 2023)Braincube, a cloud-based IoT and data analytics for manufacturing business, raised a $87.7 million round from Bpifrance and Scottish Equity Partners
- Tracxn Deals of the Week: AI and Cybersecurity (November 3-9, 2023)Aleph Alpha, a provider of an AI-enabled text and image analytics platform, made massive headlines this week with its $500M round.
- Interview: Chris Tuazon of DJI Breaks Down the Company’s Inspire 3 Cinematography DroneOne of the solutions that we're creating with this drone is to be able to replace a dolly," says Chris Tuazon of DJI.
- What Jumps Out: PPI Fell by 1.9% Last Month in Colombia — Let’s Hope CPI Data Is This GoodPPI data for November came in with another healthy decline. Let's hope the CPI data is even close to as good....
- Companies in Colombia Will Soon Have to Confront New Minimum Income Tax RequirementsCompanies in Colombia will soon have to confront a new tax, the Minimum Income Tax (TTD), that requires them to pay 15% of profits regardless of size....
- What Jumps Out: In Colombia, All Eyes on Inflation DataIn October, the monthly reading was 0.25%, which led to a year-over-year number of 10.48%. Now, the question is how far it will fall this month....