2016 was a year marked by significant change and uncertainty across the spectrum of business process outsourcing, from software development to call centers. Political, technological, and human factors have...[ read more ]
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- New Global Cooperation BarometerSeeks To Show Cooperation Is Possible Even in Midst of Competition
- Aiswariya Chidambaram Explains How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing Clinical Trials For Pharma & Life Sciences
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Tracxn Deals of the Week: AI, Cybersecurity, and Big Data (February 9-15, 2024)Deep learning hardware provider Lambda Labs has rode the AI processing wave to staggering $320M funding round.
- GFT Technologies Expands in Latin America with Acquisition of Colombian Firm Sophos SolutionsWith an addition of 1.700 employees, this marks the largest-ever acquisition for the Stuttgart, Germany-based firm in terms of headcount.
- Tracxn Deals of the Week: AI, Cybersecurity, and Big Data (January 26-February 1, 2024)Kore.ai, a provider of chatbots for customer support, raised a $150M round from FTV Capital, Vistara Growth, NextEquity Partners, NVIDIA, and others.
- Cúcuta Has Grown More Violent as Venezuelan Criminal Groups Gain StrengthThe principal crossing point from Venezuela into Colombia, the frontier city of Cúcuta, has seen rising levels of violence as it struggles to confront the growing strength of Venezuelan criminal groups....
- Colombian Fintech Plataform Raises $3 Million USD in Investment Round"With this investment we seek to position ourselves as the number-one alternative financing option for companies," said Felipe Tascón, CEO of Plataform....
- Colombian Central Bank Faces Missed Opportunity to Cut Rates at this Week’s Non-Decision MeetingFor reasons I cannot detect, Banco de la República only moves rates at 8 of their 12 annual meetings....