Colombia Risk Analysis Discusses Ivan Duque’s Presidency With Loren Moss: What Will The 2nd Half Bring?
The report’s co-author Cameron Wilson took time to speak with Loren Moss about the many points covered by the report, including what to expect in the second half of...[ read more ]
- Posted by Loren Moss
- on Location & Site Selection, Thought Leaders
- 0 comment
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Aiswariya Chidambaram Explains How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing Clinical Trials For Pharma & Life Sciences
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Photographers Are Extremely Disappointed WIth Canon. That Includes Me.
Loren Moss is the publisher of Finance Colombia
- More Aviation Drama In Colombia: Jetsmart Jilts Struggling Ultra AirFinance Colombia has reached out to Ultra Air multiple times for comment but has received no response....
- Ukraine-Origin IT Outsourcer Intellias Opens Colombian Operations With Big Plans For Continued ExpansionIntellias expects to hire up to 60 specialists in Colombia by the end of 2023....
- Avianca Now Noncommittal On Viva Acquisition After Colombian Regulators Impose Conditions On DealAfter demanding government approval of the deal, Avianca suddenly claims it has to "wait and see." Did Avianca want to kill Viva all along?...