Gustavo Tasner is Appointed as Atento’s new Chief Operating Officer
Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO), a large regional provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services (CRM/BPO) in Latin America, today announced the appointment of Gustavo Tasner as Chief Operating...[ read more ]
- Posted by Loren Moss
- on Business Services
- 0 comment
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- One Year Review: Shokz OpenComm UC Bluetooth Headsets Holding Up Well
- Hotels.com Destroys Its Loyalty Program, Here’s Where I’m Going Next
- Aiswariya Chidambaram Explains How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing Clinical Trials For Pharma & Life Sciences
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
Loren Moss is the publisher of Cognitive Business News
- Jackie Matos & Associates Launches New Leadership FrameworkDeveloped in response to Gallup Research Poll highlighting staggering levels of employee disengagement and dissatisfaction.
- AVIXA to Highlight DEI Commitment at InfoComm 2023 from June 10-16 in Orlando“It’s critical that the environment where we host InfoComm is inclusive to everyone," said David Labuskes, CEO of AVIXA.
- Tracxn Deals of the Week: AI, RPA, Cybersecurity, and Big Data (May 19-25, 2023)According to Tracxn, these are the notable deals this week across the sectors of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, big data analytics, and robotic process automation (RPA). Click here to view past Deals of the Week. Artificial Intelligence Ola Electric, a developer of electric scooters, raised a Series D round of $300 million. Insider, an AI-based personalized cross... […]
Loren Moss is the publisher of Finance Colombia
- Attorney Lands in Hot Water for Using ChatGPT to Create Fiction-Filled Brief in Suit Against AviancaA U.S. lawyer is facing possible sanctions after submitting a brief in a suit against Colombian airline Avianca that was found to contain false information and citations related to case law that doesn’t exist, errors that the attorney says were included because he used ChatGPT to generate the docume...
- Nestle and USAID Partner to Provide Training and Support for Young Agricultural Entrepreneurs in Colombia“We want our company to inspire others in the private sector to support young people,” said Carlos Barragán of Nestlé Colombia....
- Through Green Energy Investments, Tecnoglass Is Carbon Neutral Effective 2023In 2017 Tecnoglass installed 15,000 solar panels, which have negated over 10,000 tons of CO2 emissions per year since inception....