Colombia Risk Analysis Discusses Ivan Duque’s Presidency With Loren Moss: What Will The 2nd Half Bring?
The report’s co-author Cameron Wilson took time to speak with Loren Moss about the many points covered by the report, including what to expect in the second half of...[ read more ]
- Posted by Loren Moss
- on Location & Site Selection, Thought Leaders
- 0 comment
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Aiswariya Chidambaram Explains How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing Clinical Trials For Pharma & Life Sciences
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Photographers Are Extremely Disappointed WIth Canon. That Includes Me.
Loren Moss is the publisher of Finance Colombia
- Interview: After Reporting Record 2022 Results Tecnoglass CFO Santiago Giraldo Explains The Company’s Growth“It’s as if all the stars lined up for us and what you saw were the results as of 2022, where we were able to grow 44%”...
- Ultra Air Struggling To Stay Aloft, Make PayrollIn an internal document, Ultra asks employees to be patient about their paychecks....
- More Aviation Drama In Colombia: Jetsmart Jilts Struggling Ultra AirFinance Colombia has reached out to Ultra Air multiple times for comment but has received no response....