When their powers are combined, ML and RPA have the potential to generate analytic insights and further improve the efficiency of finance processes.[ read more ]
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Aiswariya Chidambaram Explains How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing Clinical Trials For Pharma & Life Sciences
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Mariano Castaños Explains The Strategy Behind Konecta’s Comdata Acquisition
- Tracxn Deals of the Week: AI, Cybersecurity, and Big Data (September 22-28, 2023)AlphaSense, arbinger Health, Shield AI, and Nord Security all landed new rounds of $100 million or more.
- Globant Plans to Invest $1 Billion and Hire 20,000 People over Five Years in Latin America"We were born in Latin America, and believe that it is one of the strongest regions when it comes to innovation, talent, and creativity," said Globant co-founder Martín Migoya.
- Interview: In Slowdown Year, BPO Is Outperforming IT Services Business for Many ProvidersThere is never a dull moment in the world of business process outsourcing (BPO) and business process services (BPS). Everest Group, a research firm based in Dallas, has long been an invaluable resource for those looking to keep track of all the comings and goings in the industry. This summer, the Dallas-based research group released... […]
- IKEA Opens First Colombian Store in Bogotá, Plans to Launch Two More Next Year in Medellín and CaliEven before the launch of this store in Bogotá, IKEA made plans to open stores next year in both Medellín and Cali....
- Finance Colombia Is a Supporting Partner for the Largest Corporate and Investment Banking Event in Latin America and the CaribbeanAs a Supporting Partner, we have managed to secure a 10% discount for the readers and contacts of Finance Colombia. Register today....
- With Tulio Gómez Possibly Out of the Race, Dilian Francisca Toro Looks Poised to Once Again Become Governor of Valle del CaucaToro's only serious challenger, Tulio Gómez, a supermarket founder and football team owner, had his candidacy revoked by the National Electoral Council....