Stay safe. Wash your hands and wear your face mask in public for now. I appreciate my friends and colleagues, so let’s figure out how to do great things...[ read more ]
Cognizant, the global BPO that claims to offer “Digital Engineering” and “Digital Strategy” has suffered customer data loss and operational impairment due to ransomware infections.[ read more ]
Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Interview: Ram Charan Explains To Me How A Future-Back Approach Leads To The Attacker’s Advantage
- Deloitte’s Duleesha Kulasooriya Tells Me How The Orange Economy Can Be A Force For Social Inclusion.
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- Frank Casale of Choiceworx Explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome” & What They are Doing About It
- It’s Official: My Latest Business Book On Nearshore Site Selection Is An Amazon Bestseller! THANK YOU
- Shelli Ryan Explains Why Blockchain Will Be Key For Customer Experience Delivery"Web 3. I mean, we all have to realize that it is coming and it is coming fast, so the Metaverse and NFTs and crypto and blockchain."- Shelli Ryan The post Shelli Ryan Explains Why Blockchain Will Be Key For Customer Experience Delivery first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- After COVID Delays, TaskUs Cuts Ribbon On New Cali, Colombia Contact Center FacilityThe new facility features bright, collaborative, and modern workspaces, including recreational areas such as a gym, a cafe, meditation rooms, and game rooms for all employees to use. The post After COVID Delays, TaskUs Cuts Ribbon On New Cali, Colombia Contact Center Facility first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- AI, Analytics, RPA, Cybersecurity Deals of the Week by TracxnAccording to Tracxn, these are the notable deals in the past week for the Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, RPA and Cybersecurity Sectors. The post AI, Analytics, RPA, Cybersecurity Deals of the Week by Tracxn first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Gustavo Petro Addresses United Nations, Condemns War On Drugs, Hydrocarbons"Nothing is more hypocritical than the calls to save the rainforest." - Gustavo Petro, President of Colombia...
- Insight Crime: Mafias Mock Gustavo Petro’s Total Peace Initiative, Slaying 7 Police OfficersPetro warned that the main suspects were the Dagoberto Ramos Mobile Column, an important former FARC front...
- Shareholders Approve GCM Mining Merger With Aris GoldOver 97% of the shares voted were in approval of the merger, creating a mining operation with assets in North & South America....
- Insight Crime: How The Dominican Republic Became The Caribbean’s Cocaine HubIn this 1st of a 3 part series, Dominican Port authorities tell Insight Crime about their struggle against narcotraffickers.
- Miami Rum Festival Returns For 2022, Featuring The Best Spirts From The Caribbean & Latin AmericaMiami Rum Renaissance Festival has always been a place where rum reputations are made, new products are released, and the love of old favorites is rekindled.
- Tropical Storm Warning For Southern, Western CaribbeanHeavy rainfall is expected for the ABC Islands, Coastal Colombia & Venezuela, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Colombia's Caribbean Islands.