Renovatio’s Francisco Sanclemente Explains To Me The Inner Workings Of Colombia’s 1st Private Renewable Energy Auction
Grupo Renovatio launched the first private renewable energy auction in Colombia, perhaps the first in Latin America. CEO Francisco Sanclemente tells me how these work and why they...[ read more ]
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Aiswariya Chidambaram Explains How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing Clinical Trials For Pharma & Life Sciences
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Mariano Castaños Explains The Strategy Behind Konecta’s Comdata Acquisition
- Tracxn Deals of the Week: AI, Cybersecurity, and Big Data (September 22-28, 2023)AlphaSense, arbinger Health, Shield AI, and Nord Security all landed new rounds of $100 million or more.
- Globant Plans to Invest $1 Billion and Hire 20,000 People over Five Years in Latin America"We were born in Latin America, and believe that it is one of the strongest regions when it comes to innovation, talent, and creativity," said Globant co-founder Martín Migoya.
- Interview: In Slowdown Year, BPO Is Outperforming IT Services Business for Many ProvidersThere is never a dull moment in the world of business process outsourcing (BPO) and business process services (BPS). Everest Group, a research firm based in Dallas, has long been an invaluable resource for those looking to keep track of all the comings and goings in the industry. This summer, the Dallas-based research group released... […]
- Roberto Ortiz and Alejandro Éder Are the Favorites to Win the Cali Mayoral ElectionOrtiz has a sizable lead in the latest poll but Éder's support has jumped and he now has the backing of Diana Rojas after she dropped out of the race....
- Kenyan Delegation Visits Colombia in an Effort to Strengthen TradeFrancia Márquez: "We have to think about new trade rules in collaboration where we can see each other as equals, where we all win: Kenya wins and Colombia wins."...
- Tecnoglass Rebrands ES Windows Subsidiary to ES and Unveils New Logo"As we unveil our new logo and brand, we're celebrating more than 40 years of history and success that has brought us here," said Jose Manuel Daes, CEO of ES....