Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Merry Christmas, Thank You, & 5 Predictions for 2021
- Under $30 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds? Dudios! Yes Please!
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- The Viva Effect: How A Scrappy 3-Plane Startup Discombobulated The Latin American Airline Sector
- Decentralize Power To Unite The Nation: Cato Institute’s Chris Edwards
- Ransomware Attacks Against Health Care Systems Spike With Coronavirus CasesSince the November 1st, 2020 there has been an increase of over 45% in the number of attacks seen against healthcare organizations globally, compared to an average 22% increase in attacks against other industry sectors.
- Tracxn Cybersecurity Deals Roundup For January 15-21, 2021This week’s deals, presented by global technology investment intelligence platform Tracxn: Swimlane received $40 million from Energy Impact Partners for threat prioritization and incidence response Quantifind raised $22 million in a Series C round for AI based brands engagement and financial crime intelligence solutions Authing raised $5 million seed capital from GGV Capital to provide... […]
- Transcom Re-Enters Latin America With Bogotá Based Hybrid Model Contact CenterTranscom’s operations in Colombia will function as a hybrid telework and on-premises contact center, with agents hired initially from the metropolitan Bogotá area. Offices are located in the Calle 100 business district on Bogotá’s north side.
- Ecopetrol Seeks To Purchase Control of ISA From Colombian Governmenthe fact that Ecopetrol has gone public with its intentions indicates the near certainty that a deal has been agreed upon in advance within Colombia’s government. It also reveals an intention of the Colombian government to raise cash without further direct indebtedness, by selling one government asse...
- Questions & Answers: Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery for All Air Passengers Flying To The United StatesThe CDC announced an order requiring all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country to get tested no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to present the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight....
- MPC Capital Raises $100 Million USD To Build Green Energy Plants in Colombia, Jamaica, El SalvadorOn the company website, it lists 5 projects under development in Colombia, plus one each in El Salvador and Jamaica, and says all projects will start construction in the second half of this year, and begin energy production at the end of 2022....
- Q & A: New Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery for All Air Passengers Flying To The United StatesThis Order applies to all air passengers, 2 years of age or older, traveling into the US, including US citizens and legal permanent residents.
- New Firm Launched With $100 Million USD To Develop Renewable Energy With Projects In Jamaica, El Salvador, ColombiaThe company website lists 5 projects under development in Colombia, plus one each in El Salvador and Jamaica, and says all projects will start construction in the second half of this year, and begin energy production at the end of 2022.
- Fitch Expects A Reset For Caribbean & Latin American Relations With Biden – HarrisWhile attempts to counter Chinese influence could involve greater deployment of U.S. development funds and private investment, there may be tensions, for example regarding Chinese business interests and investment in the region, like in the telecoms sector.