Deloitte’s Duleesha Kulasooriya with Loren Moss
Loren Moss talks with Duleesha Kulasooriya, executive director of Deloitte’s Center For The Edge on how disruptive transformation can benefit developing economies…but the right strategy is the key to success.
- Posted by Loren Moss
- 0 comment
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Mariano Castaños Explains The Strategy Behind Konecta’s Comdata Acquisition
- Vidya Ravichandran Discusses Glowtouch’s Dual CX + IT Strategy & Their Bet On The Dominican Republic
- Alta Resources Establishes South American Presence With CX Provider BRM AcquisitionBRM's senior leadership, including its founders, Juan Pablo Serrano and Pilar Jaramillo, will remain with the company. The post Alta Resources Establishes South American Presence With CX Provider BRM Acquisition first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Everest Group Cites Itel BPO In Peak Matrix Analysis of Top CX OutsourcersItel continues to grow, with new expansion in Jamaica, Guyana, Honduras and Saint Lucia. The post Everest Group Cites Itel BPO In Peak Matrix Analysis of Top CX Outsourcers first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Tracxn Deals Of The Week – October 14 -20, 2022: AI, CYbersecurity, RPA, Big DataTracxn tracks Innovative companies across over 300 technology sectors and more than 1000 emerging themes worldwide, plus dedicated geographic coverage on over 30 countries. The post Tracxn Deals Of The Week – October 14 -20, 2022: AI, CYbersecurity, RPA, Big Data first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Alpina Launches New Powdered Milk Factory Outside BogotáThe new factory is in Sopó, where the company has a base of operations and tourist facilities promoting the dairy industry....
- Avianca & Viva Present Appeal To Colombian Government’s Denial of MergerNow that Viva and Avianca have presented an appeal, the Colombian government has 2 months to issue a ruling....
- Motorcycle Protests Expected Today Across ColombiaThe protests are over the price of gasoline, mandatory accident insurance (SOAT), and alleged abuses by transit authorities, such as demanding cash bribes....
- Jamaica Based Itel Highlighted In Everest Group Peak Matrix Analysis Of Top CX OutsourcersItel received its first-ever placement in the report as an "Aspirant" next to 36 other competitors, including long-standing global players.
- Outsourcer Glowtouch Bets Big On The Dominican Republic – Not Just For CX, But IT Talent As Well...So our goal is to have an additional…at least two more locations in other nearshore geographies and we are continuing to evaluate other nearshore locations.
- Indotel’s Julissa Cruz Is Raising The Dominican Republic’s Level of IT CompetitivenessFinance Americas Executive Editor Loren Moss was recently in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic where he was able to speak with Julissa Cruz, the Executive Director of Indotel, the Dominican Republic’s telecommunications regulatory commission. The island nation has been accelerating its technological progress over the last decade, as it seeks to position itself as a regional […]