Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- The Viva Effect: How A Scrappy 3-Plane Startup Discombobulated The Latin American Airline Sector
- Decentralize Power To Unite The Nation: Cato Institute’s Chris Edwards
- Tecnoglass CFO Santiago Giraldo Talks With Me About The Company’s New $300 Million USD Credit Facility + Land Deal For New Factory
- Jordan B. Peterson Offers Wise Advice For Life, But Take It Directly From Him & Avoid The Hijackers
- Etek Offers Threat Intelligence Certification Course; Enrollment Open NowWith so much retail moving to e-commerce this year, and the resultant spike in malicious attempts targeting retailers, shoppers, and broader business in general, it is critical that all companies have personnel properly trained and empowered to address these threats.
- “Alarming Spikes In Malicious Phishing Campaigns” Targeting Black Friday Retailers & Shoppers, says Check Point SoftwareSecurity researchers at Check Point are reporting alarming spikes in malicious phishing campaigns targeting online shoppers, as Black Friday (27th November) and Cyber Monday (30th November) fast approach. Check Point’s researchers state that ongoing Covid-19 related restrictions that limit shoppers’ access to physical stores is driving the spike in phishing attempts, as hackers look to... […]
- Despite COVID, Plain Sight Provides A Platform Enabling Communities Among Customers, Local Businesses & (Soon) Event AttendeesPlain Sight is a social networking platform for you to meet like-minded people in your area at virtual and physical spaces. Cognitive Business News interviews founder James Chapman on the startup's big-name founders and big-time plans, despite some pivots due to the COVID Pandemic
- Colombian Prosecutors Break Up “Los Call Center” Credit Card MafiaAlleged members of the “Los Call Center” crime gang that operated throughout Colombia's "Eje Cafetero" coffee growing region prosecuted for over $1.4 million USD of credit card fraud ...
- Colombian IT Security Firm Etek Offers Threat Intelligence Certification Course; Enrollment Open NowWith so much retail moving to e-commerce this year, and the resultant spike in malicious attempts targeting retailers, shoppers, and broader business in general, it is critical that all companies have personnel properly trained and empowered to address these threats....
- Expat Group: Visitors To Colombia Would Be Wise To Explore Travel Health Insurance Options. Here’s HowInternational visitors are once again able to travel to and from Colombia, but during this pandemic, ensuring that travelers are properly protected and have access to quality medical care is essential. In this interview, Expat...
- Atlas Ocean Voyages Launches “At Last…Atlas” Campaign WIth Ashley TamarGrammy-nominated Singer, Songwriter and Actress Ashley Támar to Deliver At Last… Atlas on behalf of Atlas Ocean Voyages in order to welcome travelers back to cruising.
- PayPal Is Serious About The Americas Says CTO Sri Shivananda In This Exclusive InterviewPayPal's Sri Shivananda: "In LatAm, PayPal continues to grow our partnerships with marketplaces like MercadoLibre, who recently added PayPal as a checkout option in Brazil and Mexico."
- Free Report Available: Current Status Of The Latin American Lithium Industry 2020Get the free report about Current Status of the Lithium Industry in Latin America 2020 prepared as a prologue to the 2nd Online Business Congress and 1-2-1 meetings “Lithium Latin America” (24-26 November), during which key industrial lithium producing enterprises, regulatory authorities, technology and equipment suppliers, and investors across Latin America, the US, Canada and […]