Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Aiswariya Chidambaram Explains How Digital Transformation Is Revolutionizing Clinical Trials For Pharma & Life Sciences
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Mariano Castaños Explains The Strategy Behind Konecta’s Comdata Acquisition
- Tracxn Deals of the Week: AI and Cybersecurity (November 3-9, 2023)Aleph Alpha, a provider of an AI-enabled text and image analytics platform, made massive headlines this week with its $500M round.
- Interview: Chris Tuazon of DJI Breaks Down the Company’s Inspire 3 Cinematography DroneOne of the solutions that we're creating with this drone is to be able to replace a dolly," says Chris Tuazon of DJI.
- Tracxn Deals of the Week: AI and Cybersecurity (October 6-12, 2023)Silicon Valley video surveillance firm Verkada raised a $100 million round from Alkeon Capital Management and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
- Looking at the Stagnant, Frustrating State of the Bolsa de Valores de Colombia (BVC)Lately, investors are looking for any good news in a sea of pessimism when it comes to the local capital markets....
- Gasoline & Diesel Prices in Colombia: Looking at the FEPC and the Future of SubsidiesThe Finance Ministry met with transport companies and stated that, if there is no increase in the price of diesel, this will add another $2.6 billion USD to the FEPC by the end of 2024....
- Avianca Plans to Return to Venezuela in December with Flight from Caracas to Costa Rica"We are very happy to be able to return to Venezuela," said Alex Benitez of Avianca....