Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- It’s Official: My Latest Business Book On Nearshore Site Selection Is An Amazon Bestseller! THANK YOU
- Two New Books I’ve Edited Have Been Published: Intelligent Automation + Nearshore Site Selection
- The Reason Foundation’s Daniel Raisbeck Tells Me What Peru’s Election Says About Economic Liberty In Latin America
- Antioquia Colombia’s Secretary of Economic Development Talks Regional Growth & Foreign Investment With Me
- Tecnoglass CFO Santiago Giraldo Discusses The Company’s Successful Strategy & Plans For Growth
- Experts From NTT Data & Choiceworx Discuss How COVID Has Turbocharged The Emergence Of Digital Labor & The Evolution Of The IT Service DeskThe rise of digital labor goes far beyond chatbots and virtual agents to comprehensive systems such as NTT Data’s Nucleus, or Choiceworx’ Digital Workplace IT Service Desk. The post Experts From NTT Data & Choiceworx Discuss How COVID Has Turbocharged The Emergence Of Digital Labor & The Evolution Of The IT Service Desk first appeared […]
- TTEC Announces Regina Paolillo as Global Chief Operating Officer and Dustin Semach as Chief Financial OfficerBoth roles are effective immediately. The post TTEC Announces Regina Paolillo as Global Chief Operating Officer and Dustin Semach as Chief Financial Officer first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Why Should Your Company Implement 4th Generation Data Loss Prevention?The new generation of DLP secures data based on its contextual and conceptual meaning, utilizing a correlation engine and security algorithms to automatically identify, classify and protect large volumes of information in real-time, with unmatched accuracy. The post Why Should Your Company Implement 4th Generation Data Loss Prevention? first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Iris Bank’s Lorenzo Garavito To Present At 2021 Lendit Fintech Latam In MiamiGaravito will participate in the panel titled “The Digital Ecosystem in Latin America and the different ways to innovate.” The post Iris Bank’s Lorenzo Garavito To Presen...
- Korean Molecular Diagnostics Firm Seegene Opens Bogotá SubsidiarySeegene has 7 other subsidiaries in the US Canada, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, and the Middle East. The post Korean Molecular Diagnostics Firm Seegene Opens Bogotá Subsidiary
- Colombian Government, Alder Fuels Sign Sustainable Aviation Fuel MOUAlder Fuels will use its refining process to convert forestry and crop residue into “green” crude used for producing aviation fuel. The post Colombian Government, Alder Fuels Sign...
- Digicel Builds Subsea Cable, Improving Connectivity In Southern CaribbeanThe cable will connect French Guiana, Suriname, Guyana and Trinidad & Tobago, with the capability to connect offshore oil and gas rigs in the area.
- Full Vaccination Now Mandatory For Visitors To The USAirlines must deny boarding to passengers who do not meet these requirements or those who test positive for COVID-19.
- Costa Rica To Host In-Person Refriamericas Expo & Congress November 10,11The event will be held jointly with SolarTec Americas, the expo for the integration of solar energy systems and TecnoEdificios, the expo for the Facility Management industry.