Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Some Food For Thought: Those Of You Pushing For A “Cashless Society”
- When Doors Must Stay Open – A Nearshore COVID-19 Success Story
- Caninex Go-To-Market Packages Are Designed With Business Development & Investment Value Generation In Mind
- Why Executive Roundtables – In Person or Virtual – Are A Far Superior Alternative To Webinars
- Audience – Interactors – Clients: Our Unique Engagement Model
- IBM Opens Cognitive Process Transformation Center In ColombiaIBM (NYSE: IBM) has launched what it calls the ‘Cognitive Transformation Center’ in Bogotá, Colombia; the largest IBM center of its kind in Latin America. This shared services center will support companies from different industries in Latin America and around the world, ranging such as banking, telecommunications, gas and energy; in Spanish, Portuguese and English... […]
- How Families and Parents Can Stay Secure While Educating Children from HomeFor families to stay safe as they navigate this new environment, whether educating children from home or just continuing to shop, share and interact online, there are a few things people can do to stay safe online, says Alexis Aguirre from Unisys.
- Ibex Limited Goes Public With IPOCX Outsourcer IBEX Limited today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,761,905 common shares at a price of $19.00 per share.
- Viva Air Launches New Frequent Flyer Prepurchase ProgramMedellín based low cost carrier Viva Air in association with travel technology company Caravelo, has launched a new product for its frequent passengers that allows them to pre-purchase packages of coupon vouchers redeemable for domestic or international flights, without having to commit to travel it...
- IBM Opens Cognitive Process Transformation Center In BogotáIBM has announced the opening of its Cognitive Process Transformation Center in Bogotá Colombia, supporting IBM clients in Spanish, English & Portuguese with various outsourced back-office functions....
- Despite Temporary COVID-19 Plant Shutdown, Tecnoglass Reports Record Backlog, MarginsBarranquilla, Colombia based glass & aluminum manufacturer Tecnoglass (NASDAQ: TGLS) reported second quarter results yesterday, highlighting a record $550 million USD order backlog, up 4.8% over the previous year, and record cash flow from operations of $24.3 million, despite the factory closing...
- Ibex Limited Launches Initial Public Offering, Listed On NASDAQCX Outsourcer IBEX Limited today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,761,905 common shares at a price of $19.00 per share. The post Ibex Limited Launches Initial Public Offering, Listed On NASDAQ appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Copa Airlines Reports $386 Million USD Loss For Q2 2020Copa has now scheduled the restart of its regular commercial flights for September 4th, 2020. The post Copa Airlines Reports $386 Million USD Loss For Q2 2020 appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Survey Reveals Optimism for Future of Business and Investment in Central AmericaBiz Latin Hub conducted a survey asking for participants’ perceptions of doing business in Latin America. Notably, several Central American countries received mention from respondents as key opportunities for business development and growth in the region. The post Survey Reveals Optimism for Future of Business and Investment in Central America appeared first on Finance Americas.