Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Two New Books I’ve Edited Have Been Published: Intelligent Automation + Nearshore Site Selection
- The Reason Foundation’s Daniel Raisbeck Tells Me What Peru’s Election Says About Economic Liberty In Latin America
- Antioquia Colombia’s Secretary of Economic Development Talks Regional Growth & Foreign Investment With Me
- Tecnoglass CFO Santiago Giraldo Discusses The Company’s Successful Strategy & Plans For Growth
- Medellín City Councilman Daniel Carvalho Talks To Me About The EPM Crisis, Medellín Governance & Colombia Unrest
- Register For The 4th Annual LatAm IoT & Tech Conference, August 26 OnlineShare experiences learned and applied by peers, champions and thought leaders in industries as diverse as mining, energy, telecommunications, banking, financial services, insurance, education, government and others.
- Carlos Rodríguez Is Etek’s New Advisory & Consulting Director for LATAM and APACCarlos is also a teacher, speaker, and member of some of the most recognized cybersecurity associations such as ISC2 and ISACA.
- Family Office & High Net Worth Investments in Blockchain & CryptoCurrencies to be hosted online on July 6th, 2021Family Office & High Net Worth Investments in Blockchain & CryptoCurrencies – Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) and Decentralized Finance (DeFi) – 11AM EST
- Alleged Russian Hashish Kingpin Captured In Medellín’s Airportolyanskiy is the subject of an Interpol red notice, and is wanted by Russian authorities who accuse him of belonging to a transnational hashish smuggling organization....
- ANDICOM, Colombia’s Flagship IT Industry Event Returns To Cartagena’s Convention Center November 17-19The region's benchmark international ICT Congress, returns to an in-person modality in Cartagena November 17-19, 2021, expecting approximately 2,000 participants attending with biosafety measures and capacity measures in place....
- Tecnoglass To Hold Earnings Call The Morning Of August 6The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet. Additionally, a slide presentation will accompany the conference call. To listen to the call and view the slides, please visit the Investors section of Tecnoglass' website at www.tecnoglass.com....
- itel Acquires Emerge BPO, Expanding its Geographic Footprint into Guyana and Hondurasitel is acquiring Emerge BPO, marking the 2nd acquisition in the last 5-years for the Caribbean customer experience delivery partner. Through the acquisition, itel will gain new operations in Guyana, Honduras and a work-at-home network in the US
- Punta Cana Wins Twice-Weekly Flights From Medellín, Colombia Via WingoSaturday, Copa Airline’s low-cost subsidiary Wingo began operating flights between Medellín Colombia and the resort destination of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, with rates starting at $199 round trip, and including one penalty-free date change.
- 4th LatAm IoT & Tech Conference Is August 26, Here’s How To RegisterShare experiences learned and applied by peers, champions and thought leaders in industries as diverse as mining, energy, telecommunications, banking, financial services, insurance, education, government and others.