Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Interview: Ram Charan Explains To Me How A Future-Back Approach Leads To The Attacker’s Advantage
- Deloitte’s Duleesha Kulasooriya Tells Me How The Orange Economy Can Be A Force For Social Inclusion.
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- Frank Casale of Choiceworx Explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome” & What They are Doing About It
- It’s Official: My Latest Business Book On Nearshore Site Selection Is An Amazon Bestseller! THANK YOU
- OWC Announces Atlas Pro Line Of DIgital Media Cards, ReadersThe company says that it has engineered OWC Atlas Pro media cards to maximize the capabilities of DSLR, mirrorless, and video camera. The post OWC Announces Atlas Pro Line Of DIgital Media Cards, Readers first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Ryan Strategic Advisory Issues 2021 Offshore BPO Confidence Index, Colombia Edges Out India, Bulgaria, South AfricaThe report assesses the extent to which outsourcing operators in 12 offshore and nearshore locations view the national operating environment from which they deliver services to end-users in key sourcing markets. The post Ryan Strategic Advisory Issues 2021 Offshore BPO Confidence Index, Colombia Edges Out India, Bulgaria, South Africa first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Sharp/NEC’s Horacio Alzate Talks About The Joint Venture’s New Focus, And Its Flagship PA311DLoren Moss took time to speak with Sharp/NEC’s product manager for desktop monitors, Horacio Alzate to better understand the new joint venture’s future direction. The post Sharp/NEC’s Horacio Alzate Talks About The Joint Venture’s New Focus, And Its Flagship PA311D first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- President Of Cartagena’s City Council Caught In Car With Kilo Of Cocaine, Guns, CashProsecutor Rashid Alí Cárcamo said one of the politician's traveling companions tried to bribe the police with a promise of 100 million pesos The post President Of C...
- Procaps Purchases 86,000 Square Foot Florida Pharmaceutical Production FacilityProcaps indicates that the additional facility will expand its production capacity in the US by 1.8 billion softgel capsules. The post Procaps Purchases 86,000 Square F...
- At Least 19 Foreign Tourists Died Violently In Medellín During 2021The count includes 3 suicides, 2 homicides, 2 drug overdoses, 2 botched surgeries & 9 indeterminate deaths. The post At Least 19 Foreign Tourists Died Violently In Medellín D...
- Stuck Overseas With An Expired US Passport? You May Be Able To Get Home, But You Must Act Fast!If you are overseas and your US passport expired on or after January 1, 2020, you may be able to use your expired passport to return directly to the United States until March 31, 2022.
- PriceSmart Announces “Stellar” Results For Quarter Ending November 30, 2021In many markets PriceSmart is the only reliable source for high quality grocery imports from the US, such as whole turkeys or authentic bacon, ham, cheeses & condiments.
- Interview: Language Transfer Makes Learning A New Language Accessible To EveryoneWhat would you do with a new language?” It's a huge key to that next step in your life, whatever that step might be.