Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Serengeti Makes Some Of The Best Sunglasses On Earth. Is Their Future In Doubt?
- 4 Things Smart Executives Should Keep In Mind As They Prepare For This Economic Depression
- Cognizant Had A Big, Embarrassing Fail On Security. Are You Next?
- Infosys Shows Revenue Assurance Outsourcing May Be One Way To Beat The Coming Depression
- Investment Promotion Agencies Are Tired Of Hearing “Do More With Less”
- Amazon Polly Launches US Spanish Newscaster Style Artificial Intelligence VoiceThe US Spanish voice is the second language launched by Polly in the Newscaster speaking style, following the release of Newscaster speaking style voices in US English in July 2019
- Microsoft Acquires Softomotive To Bolster Robotics Process Automation Functionality In Microsoft Power AutomateMicrosoft acquires Softomotive to accelerate and expand its Robotic Process Automation capabilities
- itelBPO Expands Into Canada With New Francophone Telework CapabilitiesJamaican Outsourcer itelBPO Continues Expansion, Making Canada Its 6th Nationality & Second New Country In 2020
- Avianca Claims NYSE Delisting Won’t Directly Affect Colombian Stock Market InvestorsAvianca says are unaware of any implication or effect that the NYSE’s decision could have on a Colombian investor, since all the mechanisms for negotiation in respect the Company’s preferred shares in the Colombia Securities Exchange, or BVC (Bolsa de Valores de Colombia) remain in place....
- Colombia Coordinating Humanitarian Repatriation Flights For Citizens Stranded AbroadThe Colombian government continues to arrange humanitarian flights to repatriate its citizens stranded abroad. To participate, Colombians must have previously registered with their respective Colombian Consulates to qualify for these flights, and must pay the ticket cost....
- Colombian Government Makes Work-From-Home The Law For All Public & Private Companies Whenever PossibleThe Colombian government has decreed that all government or private-sector employees that can work from home, must work from home as a response to the Coronavirus Pandemic....
- Jamaican Outsourcer itelBPO Continues Expansion, Making Canada Its 6th Nationality & Second New Country In 2020itelBPO Expands Into Canada With New Francophone Telework Capabilities The post Jamaican Outsourcer itelBPO Continues Expansion, Making Canada Its 6th Nationality & Second New Country In 2020 appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Barbados Upset About Being Blacklisted By European UnionThe Government of Barbados considers the blacklisting of the country by the European Union over its regulatory regime to combat money laundering and terrorist financing to be both unjust and regrettable, says Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs, Dale Marshall The post Barbados Upset About Being Blacklisted By European Union appeared first on Finance […]
- Atlas Ocean Voyages Sets Fall 2020 Caribbean & South American ItinerariesAtlas Ocean Voyages today announced that the Luxe-Adventure Expedition Cruise brand is augmenting its inaugural-year offerings with four new Transatlantic, Caribbean and South America itineraries in October and November 2021. The post Atlas Ocean Voyages Sets Fall 2020 Caribbean & South American Itineraries appeared first on Finance Americas.