Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- The Reason Foundation’s Daniel Raisbeck Tells Me What Peru’s Election Says About Economic Liberty In Latin America
- Antioquia Colombia’s Secretary of Economic Development Talks Regional Growth & Foreign Investment With Me
- Tecnoglass CFO Santiago Giraldo Discusses The Company’s Successful Strategy & Plans For Growth
- Medellín City Councilman Daniel Carvalho Talks To Me About The EPM Crisis, Medellín Governance & Colombia Unrest
- Investor Communications For Latin American & Caribbean Enterprises
- Register For The 4th Annual LatAm IoT & Tech Conference, August 26 OnlineShare experiences learned and applied by peers, champions and thought leaders in industries as diverse as mining, energy, telecommunications, banking, financial services, insurance, education, government and others.
- Carlos Rodríguez Is Etek’s New Advisory & Consulting Director for LATAM and APACCarlos is also a teacher, speaker, and member of some of the most recognized cybersecurity associations such as ISC2 and ISACA.
- Family Office & High Net Worth Investments in Blockchain & CryptoCurrencies to be hosted online on July 6th, 2021Family Office & High Net Worth Investments in Blockchain & CryptoCurrencies – Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) and Decentralized Finance (DeFi) – 11AM EST
- Canadian Solar Wins 45 Mw Solar Battery Storage Project For Barranquilla, ColombiaThe Barranquilla project is designed to strengthen the electricity transmission network in the Atlántico Department in northern Colombia and support the government's efforts to prevent future supply deficits....
- Fitch Downgrades EPM Credit Ratings From BBB- To BB+ After City of Medellín Credit DowngradeFitch views EPM's corporate governance as weak due to the strong influence exerted by the company's owner, the City of Medellin. EPM has an ESG Relevance Score of '4', which reflects the company's recent instability in board membership and indicates that the score has a negative impact on the compan...
- Avianca Loses Lawsuit By Woman Who Paid For Transatlantic 787 1st Class but Was Placed In A300 EconomyHad the airline simply made Ms. Casanova whole, this case would not exist. However, the fact that Avianca chose to battle a $1,500 USD refund all the way to Colombia’s supreme court suggests a new, more hostile attitude towards the same passengers it once coddled....
- Punta Cana Wins Twice-Weekly Flights From Medellín, Colombia Via WingoSaturday, Copa Airline’s low-cost subsidiary Wingo began operating flights between Medellín Colombia and the resort destination of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, with rates starting at $199 round trip, and including one penalty-free date change.
- 4th LatAm IoT & Tech Conference Is August 26, Here’s How To RegisterShare experiences learned and applied by peers, champions and thought leaders in industries as diverse as mining, energy, telecommunications, banking, financial services, insurance, education, government and others.
- 5G Americas, GSMA & CANTO to co-host Virtual 5G Caribbean Summit During MWC 2021The global scope of digital transformation is influencing and shaping the pathways for technological innovation in the Caribbean,” said José Otero