Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- How To Use IoT To Protect & Monitor Every Step Of Your Food Chain For Quality, Efficiency & Safety
- How To Inexpensively Connect Your Cow (or Horse, Pig, Camel, Goat, Sheep, Zoo Animal, etc.) To The Internet With IoT
- Has Your Customer Experience Adapted To Our New Remote-First Post-COVID World? Don’t Panic, We Are Here To Help
- Use This Simple 5 Step Cybersecurity Methodology To Protect Your Business, Team, Livelihood & IT Assets
- An Easy To Understand Cybersecurity Framework For The Non-Technical Executive: Take 5 Minutes To Review Your Own IT Security!
- IBM To Split Into Two Separate CompaniesIBM’s “NewCo” spinoff will focus on infrastructure management, hosting, network and cloud services. The remaining IBM will focus on software, data processing, artificial intelligence, automation and security. The move generally speaking, separates IBM’s compute and services offerings from its network infrastructure offering,
- Etek Launches Automated 4th Generation Data Leak Prevention ServiceETEK International Corporation today launched its cloud-based 4th Generation Data Leak Prevention service providing enterprises with real-time infiltration intelligence, compliance reports, and complete governance while automating the identification and classification of data, generating and applying security policies in real time both on corporate networks and end devices.
- Cybersecurity Firm Etek Appoints Former IBMer Juan Camilo Reyes As Chief Revenue OfficerETEK International Corporation has announced the appointment of Juan Camilo Reyes CISSP as the new Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for Latin America.
- US Citizens Abroad, Be Sure To Vote In The Upcoming Election. Here is How:You can use the FWAB as an emergency, back-up option if you do not have time to return your local ballot. If you send a FWAB and subsequently receive your local ballot, you can vote with the local ballot, too – your election official will count only your local ballot, and you will not be […]
- Interview: EPM’s SINPRO Labor Union President Olga Lucia Arango Expresses Grave Concerns On Utility’s Leadership, Political InterferenceOlga Lucia Arango, the president of EPM's largest labor union does not mince words when she expresses her union's concern over alleged mismanagement and political interference at the Medellín-based multinational utility operator. She has a message for the utility's bondholders, lenders and investors...
- Juan Camilo Reyes CISSP Appointed As Etek’s Chief Revenue OfficerETEK International Corporation has announced the appointment of Juan Camilo Reyes as the new Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for Latin America. ...
- US Citizens Outside The Country May Still Vote, Following These Guidelines:The U.S. general elections are under three weeks away! The U.S. Embassy is not a polling location where you can vote on Election Day, so send in your ballot as soon as possible! This message is shared as a courtesy. The content is from the US State Department, specifically the US Embassy in Bogotá. Contact […]
- Join Finance Americas at The Online Hydropower Latin America 2020 CongressThe Online Business Congress and 1-2-1 meetings "Hydropower Latin America 2020" is an international, professional platform, bringing together over 250 C-level executives of hydropower plants, LatAm Ministries of Energy, hydropower companies, investors, EPCs, equipment and service providers from all over Latin America.
- Ibex Limited Launches Initial Public Offering, Listed On NASDAQCX Outsourcer IBEX Limited today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,761,905 common shares at a price of $19.00 per share.