Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Serengeti Makes Some Of The Best Sunglasses On Earth. Is Their Future In Doubt?
- 4 Things Smart Executives Should Keep In Mind As They Prepare For This Economic Depression
- Cognizant Had A Big, Embarrassing Fail On Security. Are You Next?
- Infosys Shows Revenue Assurance Outsourcing May Be One Way To Beat The Coming Depression
- Investment Promotion Agencies Are Tired Of Hearing “Do More With Less”
- Amazon Polly Launches US Spanish Newscaster Style Artificial Intelligence VoiceThe US Spanish voice is the second language launched by Polly in the Newscaster speaking style, following the release of Newscaster speaking style voices in US English in July 2019
- Microsoft Acquires Softomotive To Bolster Robotics Process Automation Functionality In Microsoft Power AutomateMicrosoft acquires Softomotive to accelerate and expand its Robotic Process Automation capabilities
- itelBPO Expands Into Canada With New Francophone Telework CapabilitiesJamaican Outsourcer itelBPO Continues Expansion, Making Canada Its 6th Nationality & Second New Country In 2020
- Tecnoglass To Present At Baird Virtual Investor Conference June 4Colombian glass & aluminum manufacturer Tecnoglass, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGLS) today announced that the company will attend the Baird 2020 Virtual Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference on Thursday, June 4, 2020....
- LATAM AIRLINES FILES BANKRUPTCYLATAM Airlines this morning filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in the US, though Quatar Airways & 2 South American Families have pledged almost $1 billion USD in support to preserve the airline & uninterrupted operations....
- Colombia Oil & Gas 2020 To Be Held Online July 22-24The 2nd Online Business Congress and One-on-One meetings event “Colombia Oil And Gas 2020” is an international, professional platform, bringing together flagship oil and gas companies from Latin America and world suppliers for the industry. The Colombia Oil and Gas 2020 Business Congress...
- Jamaican Outsourcer itelBPO Continues Expansion, Making Canada Its 6th Nationality & Second New Country In 2020itelBPO Expands Into Canada With New Francophone Telework Capabilities The post Jamaican Outsourcer itelBPO Continues Expansion, Making Canada Its 6th Nationality & Second New Country In 2020 appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Barbados Upset About Being Blacklisted By European UnionThe Government of Barbados considers the blacklisting of the country by the European Union over its regulatory regime to combat money laundering and terrorist financing to be both unjust and regrettable, says Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs, Dale Marshall The post Barbados Upset About Being Blacklisted By European Union appeared first on Finance […]
- Atlas Ocean Voyages Sets Fall 2020 Caribbean & South American ItinerariesAtlas Ocean Voyages today announced that the Luxe-Adventure Expedition Cruise brand is augmenting its inaugural-year offerings with four new Transatlantic, Caribbean and South America itineraries in October and November 2021. The post Atlas Ocean Voyages Sets Fall 2020 Caribbean & South American Itineraries appeared first on Finance Americas.