Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Santiago Giraldo, CFO of Tecnoglass (NASDAQ: TGLS) On Why They Are Breaking Records In 2020 Despite The Pandemic
- Frank Casale of Choiceworx Explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome” & What They are Doing About It
- Colombia Risk Analysis Discusses Ivan Duque’s Presidency With Loren Moss: What Will The 2nd Half Bring?
- CINTEL’s Ericc Sanchez Discusses Andicom’s New X-Tech Format With Loren Moss
- Some Food For Thought: Those Of You Pushing For A “Cashless Society”
- Intel Appoints Saf Yeboah Amankwah From McKinsey as Chief Strategy OfficerYeboah-Amankwah will be responsible for the Global Strategy Office, including Intel Capital, and will work with the executive team on developing and driving growth-oriented strategies.
- Guest Contribution – Sci-Fi, AI and the New Chinese Dream: How China Uses Science Fiction To Define Its FutureAI may prove to be a geo-political game changer, where those first to master AI will be subsequent world powers. Therefore, it is vital to understand what China, one of the world’s current largest powers, is doing when it comes to AI and its race for global positioning. Further, understanding the cultural nuances when tapping […]
- Co-Founder Frank Casale of ChoiceWORX explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome.”AI powered RPA bot-management firm Choiceworx has been making moves recently. Last month they announced a strategic investment round led by Tech Council Ventures with participation by Front Row Fund and IDEA Fund Partners. Loren Moss recently caught up with Frank Casale to discuss “broken bot syndrome” and what Choiceworx is doing about it.
- With Government Loan In Doubt, Avianca Secures Additional DIP FinancingAvianca says it has raised $2 billion of DIP financing, including new loans and refinancing of existing notes, despite the blockage of a $370 million USD bailout loan from the Colombian government....
- While Asking For Government Bailout & Furloughing Thousands of Employees, Bankrupt Avianca Paid 7 “Insiders” Bonuses Of Over $10.3 Million USDDespite laying off thousands of employees, filing for bankruptcy, and asking the Colombian government for a $370 million USD bailout, FInance Colombia has learned that Avianca has paid bonuses of over $10 million USD to seven top Avianca executives. CEO Anko Van der Werff & CFO Adrian Neuhauser...
- Deliflor, Other Breeders Take Colombia’s Chrysanthemum Industry Events Online For 2020Deliflor held its 2020 open house in conjunction with Colombia Chrysanthemum week, taken online this year due to the Pandemic travel restrictions. Still, Colombia Chrysanthemum Week 2020 online had lots to offer buyers, importers, breeders, and every link in the floriculture supply chain....
- Join Finance Americas at The Online Hydropower Latin America 2020 CongressThe Online Business Congress and 1-2-1 meetings "Hydropower Latin America 2020" is an international, professional platform, bringing together over 250 C-level executives of hydropower plants, LatAm Ministries of Energy, hydropower companies, investors, EPCs, equipment and service providers from all over Latin America. The post Join Finance Americas at The Online Hydropower Latin America 2020 Congress […]
- Ibex Limited Launches Initial Public Offering, Listed On NASDAQCX Outsourcer IBEX Limited today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,761,905 common shares at a price of $19.00 per share. The post Ibex Limited Launches Initial Public Offering, Listed On NASDAQ appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Copa Airlines Reports $386 Million USD Loss For Q2 2020Copa has now scheduled the restart of its regular commercial flights for September 4th, 2020. The post Copa Airlines Reports $386 Million USD Loss For Q2 2020 appeared first on Finance Americas.