Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Roundtable of Outsourcing Heavyweights Discuss Rwanda’s Prospects As A GBS Hub For CX & IT
- Alorica Tells Me Culture Is Key To The Success Of It’s Cali-Anchored Colombia Operations
- Beatriz Viveros Says Respect & Location Strategy Key To Success Of TaskUs Cali, Colombia Contact Center
- Photographers Are Extremely Disappointed WIth Canon. That Includes Me.
- Mariano Castaños Explains The Strategy Behind Konecta’s Comdata Acquisition
- Diplomatic Spat Breaks Out Between Colombia & Guatemala Over Anti-Corruption EffortsTensions rose further after Guatemala's president referred to the Colombian president's guerilla past....
- Davos Economists Say Global Recession Likely This YearTwo-thirds of those surveyed for the World Economic Forum’s Chief Economists Outlook expect a global recession in 2023...
- What Jumps Out: The Week AheadPresident Petro is in Davos this week, attending the World Economic Forum....