Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Interview: Ram Charan Explains To Me How A Future-Back Approach Leads To The Attacker’s Advantage
- Deloitte’s Duleesha Kulasooriya Tells Me How The Orange Economy Can Be A Force For Social Inclusion.
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- Frank Casale of Choiceworx Explains RPA’s “Broken Bot Syndrome” & What They are Doing About It
- It’s Official: My Latest Business Book On Nearshore Site Selection Is An Amazon Bestseller! THANK YOU
- After COVID Delays, TaskUs Cuts Ribbon On New Cali, Colombia Contact Center FacilityThe new facility features bright, collaborative, and modern workspaces, including recreational areas such as a gym, a cafe, meditation rooms, and game rooms for all employees to use. The post After COVID Delays, TaskUs Cuts Ribbon On New Cali, Colombia Contact Center Facility first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- New AI Platform Launches To Help Scientists Tackle Complex Challenges Without CodingHaving already had a successful beta launch, the company has built use cases for the life science industry and scientific research community to enable users in this sector to launch quickly. The post New AI Platform Launches To Help Scientists Tackle Complex Challenges Without Coding first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Colombia’s Expanded Contact Center Industry Event Moves To Cartagena May 11-12The CX summit is the most important event in the Andes region dedicated to the business process outsourcing sector. The post Colombia’s Expanded Contact Center Industry Event Moves To Cartagena May 11-12 first appeared on Cognitive Business News.
- Shelli Ryan Of Ad Hoc Communications Unpacks The Nuances Of Cross-Border MarketingRyan, founder of both Ad Hoc Communications & The CX Blockchain Institute, was in Cartagena for Bpro's 2022 CX Summit....
- Post Election Calm Returns As President-Elect Petro Seeks To Build BridgesPetro's new appointments seem to be a bid to calm fears of a radical, militant presidency....
- Tarkus Labs Obtains INVIMA Cannabis Certification, Seeks US Distribution PartnerTarkus says it is looking for a local partner to enter the US market to distribute its high quality products at attractive market prices....
- Tropical Storm Warning For Southern, Western CaribbeanHeavy rainfall is expected for the ABC Islands, Coastal Colombia & Venezuela, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Colombia's Caribbean Islands.
- Negative COVID Tests No Longer Required For Flights To US, But Vaccination Still Necessary For VisitorsCDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect.
- Caribbean Common Market Countries & Colombia Reopen Trade TalksSince 1994, CARICOM member countries have invested $5 billion USD in Colombia