Your clients have problems when times are good. They have more problems when times are tough! Let’s work together to help them.
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Investor Communications For Latin American & Caribbean Enterprises
- Merry Christmas, Thank You, & 5 Predictions for 2021
- Under $30 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds? Dudios! Yes Please!
- Strategy Discussion – PayPal’s Sri Shivananda On Leadership & Shaping Corporate Culture
- The Viva Effect: How A Scrappy 3-Plane Startup Discombobulated The Latin American Airline Sector
- Etek Introduces Managed Identity & Access Management Service"Organizations need to take immediate action to address the cybersecurity challenges around digital identity lifecycle management, especially in a fast-changing digital world wherein everyone is working virtually," said Praveen Sengar, ETEK International Corporation's CEO.
- Philips Taps Orbita Health To Deploy AI-Powered Patient Support & Virtual AssistantsOrbita, a U.S.-based company, provides healthcare, life-science, and medical technology organizations with HIPAA-compliant chatbots and voice assistants for ‘digital front door’ applications, remote and in-facility patient support, pre- and post-visit outreach, and other healthcare applications.
- Top AI Deals Roundup For February 12-18, 2021This week's deals roundup by Tracxn features Standard Cognition,Softbank Vision Fund, Charles River Ventures,EQT Ventures, SK Networks,OutSystems,Tiger Global Management, Abdial Capital,Goldman Sachs, KKR,TigerGraph,Red Canary,Suppit Partners,Noro Moseley Partners,Access Venture Partners, Warburg Pincus,Personetics,Sequoia Capital,Lightspeed Venture Partners and WorkFusion
- Viva Air Foundation Delivers School Supplies to 3,502 Students in La Guajira, ColombiaDonations were transported on three Viva flights, from Medellín and Bogotá to Riohacha on April 14, 15 and 16 to 11 educational establishments in the municipalities of Dibulla, Manaure and Riohacha. The airline also transported 1,000 backpacks donated by the Totto brand and 500 Nosotras feminine pro...
- What Jumps Out: Band-Aid (or, Colombia’s Dire Economic Straits Need A Bit More)Against the backdrop of the images we have seen, it appears almost churlish to discuss Colombia's investment grade credit rating, however its removal would have more effect on those protesting than most of them could imagine....
- Tecnoglass Announces Record Q1 2021 Results, Shares Trading At All Time Highs As Guidance Remains PositiveTecnoglass raises Full Year 2021 Growth Outlook to Adjusted EBITDA1 of $115 Million to $125 Million on Total Revenues of $420 Million to $435 Million. Record Cash Flow From Operations of $29.0 Million Marks 4 Straight Quarters of Exceptional Cash Generation and Supporting Further Leverage Reduction ...
- RBC Sells Off Eastern Caribbean Banking OperationsThe sale includes RBC's 11 branches in Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- NiQuan Energy Opens Gas Liquefication Plant In Pointe-à-Pierre, Trinidad & TobagoThe GTL Plant is a production facility that takes natural gas and turns it into diesel fuel and naptha using the Low Temperature Fischer-Tropsch (LTFT) technology in a fixed bed system. NiQuan says the Trinidad facility is unique in the Americas and 1 of only 5 globally.
- JetBlue Basic Fare Passengers Must Now Pay $60-180 USD Carry-On Luggage FeeJetBlue passengers purchasing the basic fare they call “Basic Blue” for flights after July 19 will no longer be able to bring a carry-on item aboard without paying a $65 USD extra charge. JetBlue currently flies to over 30 Caribbean, Central & South American locations.