Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Danger: Deep Rationalization Is Coming To Customer Contact, BPO & Global Delivery
- Deloitte’s Duleesha Kulasooriya Tells Me How The Orange Economy Can Be A Force For Social Inclusion.
- 3+ Great Reads / Listens While You’re Contemplating The Pandemic
- Avasant’s Anupam Govil Provides Critical Insight & Guidance For Both BPOs and Their Clients In The Face Of The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic
- Join me to discuss socio-political factors in the development and renovation of hydroelectric plants
- Contact Centers & IT Outsourcers Facing A Shakeout In This Looming Recession, But Some Will Reap A BonanzaRemember that game of ‘musical chairs?” Well that’s exactly what’s about to happen as top BPO & CX providers separate themselves from weaker competitors who fail to adapt to these difficult conditions. The post Contact Centers & IT Outsourcers Facing A Shakeout In This Looming Recession, But Some Will Reap A Bonanza appeared first on […]
- Deloitte’s Kulasooriya: Digital Disruption Can Be A Positive For Developing Economies If They Have The Right StrategyCognitive Business News executive editor Loren Moss talks with Duleesha Kulasooriya, executive director of Deloitte's Center For The Edge on how disruptive transformation can benefit developing economies...but the right strategy is the key to success. The post Deloitte’s Kulasooriya: Digital Disruption Can Be A Positive For Developing Economies If They Have The Right Strategy appeared […]
- Avasant’s Anupam Govil On Measures Outsourcers & Clients Should Be Taking NowThe current pandemic is changing the ways outsourcing, shared services, and global process management is delivered. Maybe permanently. Avasant's Anupam Govil shares what executives should be paying heed to. The post Avasant’s Anupam Govil On Measures Outsourcers & Clients Should Be Taking Now appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- Avianca Stops Servicing Debt Principal & Lease Payments, Announces No DividendsColombian airline Avianca over the weekend admitted that, as the Coronavirus continues to impact its operations, it has begun to defer payments on long term leases and on principal on some of its outstanding debt. Over 14,000 employees are currently on unpaid leave....
- Canadian Citizens In Colombia With Emergencies Are Asked To Contact The Canadian EmbassyDue to the current situation of #COVIDー19 virus, Flag of Canada citizens in need of immediate emergency assistance should contact our Embassy by email at [email protected] or Telephone 571+ 6579800....
- Insight Crime: Colombia’s Rainforests, Natural Areas Suffer As Park Rangers Threatened By Ex-FARC MafiaAccording to an Insight Crime report, continued threats by criminal groups have led park rangers in Colombia’s protected areas of the Amazon rainforest to abandon their posts, leaving these territories to fall under the control of gangs....
- Copa Airlines Suspends Flight Operations After Panamá Closes Its BordersAs the government of Panamá announced the closing of its airspace to international passenger arrivals beginning Sunday, until April 21, Panamanian regional carrier Copa Airlines (NYSE: CPA) announced that it has been forced to cancel all flights so will temporarily cease operations. The post Copa Airlines Suspends Flight Operations After Panamá Closes Its Borders appeared […]
- Join Finance America’s Executive Editor For A Free Webinar On Latin American Hydroelectric PowerLoren Moss, Executive Editor, Finance Americas, will present on:“Socio-political factors in the development and renovation of hydroelectric plants”. The post Join Finance America’s Executive Editor For A Free Webinar On Latin American Hydroelectric Power appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Copa Airlines Contemplates Temporary Total Shutdown of OperationsWith travel restrictions in place due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, Copa Airlines issued a filing indicating that the company will reduce capacity by 80% but may shut down completely. The post Copa Airlines Contemplates Temporary Total Shutdown of Operations appeared first on Finance Americas.