Short Term Threats & Opportunities In The Colombian Petroleum Sector
This is a session I researched, prepared & conducted in Spanish for the 2019 Colombia Oil & Gas Congress in Bogotá in my capacity as publisher & executive editor of Finance Colombia. The important industry event was attended by key international figures from government, upstream, and downstream petroleum companies.
Click on the image to view the presentation:
I have enabled Amazon AWS Artificial Intelligence to read you this post out loud:
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- The Cali Marriott Is A Sensible Albeit Pricy Business Travel Option
- JetBlue Enhances Americas Connectivity With New Routes Between NY & Guyana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala City
- I Flew Ultra Low Cost Carrier Viva Air From Medellín To Cali, Colombia. Here’s How It Went
- Updated Industry Research Calendar Released: 2020-2021
- The Last Reason To Fly Avianca Just Crashed & Burned
- Low Cost Airline Viva Air Chooses Glassbox For Web Customer Experience OrchestrationDigital Customer Experience Orchestration provider Glassbox has been appointed by South American low-cost air carrier Viva Air Group as their digital web experience metrics provider. The post Low Cost Airline Viva Air Chooses Glassbox For Web Customer Experience Orchestration appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- AI Adoption In Financial Services Expected To Jump From 16% To 64% In Just 2 Years: WEF, CambridgeNearly two-thirds (64%) of financial services leaders expect to be mass adopters of AI (Artificial Intelligence) in the next two years compared to just 16% doing so today. The post AI Adoption In Financial Services Expected To Jump From 16% To 64% In Just 2 Years: WEF, Cambridge appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- Vodafone Expands Its Egyptian Center of Excellence for CX, AI, Robotics, IoTTelecommunications company Vodafone has inaugurated two new buildings for its Egypt-based Vodafone Intelligent Solutions Shared Services center. The post Vodafone Expands Its Egyptian Center of Excellence for CX, AI, Robotics, IoT appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- Interview: Leonisa Responds To Finance Colombia’s “Whites Only” Catalog ClaimsFashion brand Leonisa responds to Finance Colombia's allegations of "whites only" catalogs and featured models that exclude Latinos on its website....
- First Colombian Coronavirus Victim Confirmed By GovernmentThe first Colombian victim of the Coronavirus has been confirmed via statement of the Colombian foreign ministry....
- “Now It’s Worse Than Before” Interview With A Soldier On The Front Lines Of Colombia’s Armed Strike (Combat Footage)"Now its worse than before." Finance Colombia was able to communicate briefly with a career soldier on the front lines in the troubled region of Tumaco to understand the situation from the point of view of the soldier on the ground....
- Arthur J. Gallagher Takes Controlling Stake In Trinidad Insurance Broker Risk Management ServicesArthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) has acquired a 60% interest in Caribbean insurance broker Risk Management Services Limited (RMS). Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Formed in 1978 and located in Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad and Tobago, RMS is one of that country’s top three brokers. It offers property/casualty and employee benefits […]
- Guyana, Guatemala, Guadeloupe: JetBlue Extends Caribbean/LatAm Connectivity With New FlightsJetBlue (NASDAQ: JBLU) has extended connectivity between its John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) home base in New York and Guatemala City in Central America, Guadeloupe in the Caribbean, and Guyana in South America. Last week the airline flew its inaugural flight between JFK and Guadeloupe’s Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport (PTP), making it the only flight […]
- Everest Group Names TCS Healthcare Payer Digital Services Leader, Star PerformerTata Consultancy Services (BSE: 532540, NYSE: TCS) has been named a Leader and Star Performer in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Healthcare Payer Digital Services, the analyst firm announced last week. The report highlights TCS’ healthcare expertise, breadth of services, and strong business focus on top of the technology play to act as a strategic […]