Sample Site Selection Client Briefing: Colombia, Dominican Republic, Jamaica
This was a briefing presentation I prepared in 2017 for a client to provide decision support between short-listed country options: Colombia, Jamaica & The Dominican Republic. The client ended up selecting Jamaica and contracted with me to prepare in-country location research and site selection.
I can share the presentation now as the client company no longer exists.
For expert site selection and unbiased location research, please contact me today.
Click on the image below to read the report:
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Deloitte’s Duleesha Kulasooriya Tells Me How The Orange Economy Can Be A Force For Social Inclusion.
- 3+ Great Reads / Listens While You’re Contemplating The Pandemic
- Avasant’s Anupam Govil Provides Critical Insight & Guidance For Both BPOs and Their Clients In The Face Of The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic
- Join me to discuss socio-political factors in the development and renovation of hydroelectric plants
- Will The Rush To Telework Lead To The Irreversible Rise Of Branded Real Estate?
- Avasant’s Anupam Govil On Measures Outsourcers & Clients Should Be Taking NowThe current pandemic is changing the ways outsourcing, shared services, and global process management is delivered. Maybe permanently. Avasant's Anupam Govil shares what executives should be paying heed to. The post Avasant’s Anupam Govil On Measures Outsourcers & Clients Should Be Taking Now appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- Avasant Acquires Technology Evaluation Platform StrativaManagement consulting firm Avasant today announced its acquisition of selection, price comparison, and technology solutions procurement platform Strativa. The post Avasant Acquires Technology Evaluation Platform Strativa appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- International Computing Acquired By Asset General, To Keep International Computing BrandInternational Computing Acquired By Asset General, To Keep International Computing Brand The post International Computing Acquired By Asset General, To Keep International Computing Brand appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- Colombia, Mexico Sign MOU, Agree To Cooperate In Promoting TourismThe signing of the document enables the exchange of advice for development of travel infrastructure projects and tourism centers....
- Copa Airlines Announces Measures To Help Its Stranded Passengers During Coronavirus PandemicCopa Airlines announces measures to help stranded passengers due to the Coronavirus pandemic...
- Join Finance Colombia’s Executive Editor For A Free Webinar On Hydroelectric PowerLoren Moss, Executive Editor, Finance Colombia, will present on:“Socio-political factors in the development and renovation of hydroelectric plants”....
- Copa Airlines Suspends Flight Operations After Panamá Closes Its BordersAs the government of Panamá announced the closing of its airspace to international passenger arrivals beginning Sunday, until April 21, Panamanian regional carrier Copa Airlines (NYSE: CPA) announced that it has been forced to cancel all flights so will temporarily cease operations. The post Copa Airlines Suspends Flight Operations After Panamá Closes Its Borders appeared […]
- Join Finance America’s Executive Editor For A Free Webinar On Latin American Hydroelectric PowerLoren Moss, Executive Editor, Finance Americas, will present on:“Socio-political factors in the development and renovation of hydroelectric plants”. The post Join Finance America’s Executive Editor For A Free Webinar On Latin American Hydroelectric Power appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Copa Airlines Contemplates Temporary Total Shutdown of OperationsWith travel restrictions in place due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, Copa Airlines issued a filing indicating that the company will reduce capacity by 80% but may shut down completely. The post Copa Airlines Contemplates Temporary Total Shutdown of Operations appeared first on Finance Americas.