Sample Site Selection Client Briefing: Colombia, Dominican Republic, Jamaica
This was a briefing presentation I prepared in 2017 for a client to provide decision support between short-listed country options: Colombia, Jamaica & The Dominican Republic. The client ended up selecting Jamaica and contracted with me to prepare in-country location research and site selection.
I can share the presentation now as the client company no longer exists.
For expert site selection and unbiased location research, please contact me today.
Click on the image below to read the report:
I have enabled Amazon AWS Artificial Intelligence to read you this post out loud:
Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- The Last Reason To Fly Avianca Just Crashed & Burned
- Bid Opportunity: National Electric Utility Needs Contact Center WFM / Quality Management System
- The Rum Renaissance Festival In Miami Continues In Its 12th Year, Honoring The Literal Spirit Of The Caribbean
- Seedstars Shines A Much-Needed Spotlight on Emerging Markets At Seedstars Summit In Lausanne, Switzerland
- Interview: Ram Charan Explains To Me How A Future-Back Approach Leads To The Attacker’s Advantage
- VXI Global Solutions Announces Key Hires & Promotions To Its Executive Team In The US, PhilippinesVXI Global Solutions (VXI) today announced the promotion of Jill Alingod, and Armando Castro, and the hiring of Peter Mullen and Mason Jones to key executive positions. The post VXI Global Solutions Announces Key Hires & Promotions To Its Executive Team In The US, Philippines appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- Women in Communications Program Returns to Enterprise Connect 2020The Conversation Continues Around Raising Awareness for Equal Career Opportunities in Enterprise IT The post Women in Communications Program Returns to Enterprise Connect 2020 appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- WFM, CX Analytics Vendors: This National Electrical Utility Is Ready To Buy!The electric utility in the Caribbean island country of St. Lucia is seeking to acquire and implement a Workforce Management and Advanced Quality Management system to integrate with their IP PBX. The post WFM, CX Analytics Vendors: This National Electrical Utility Is Ready To Buy! appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- Travelers Beware: Avianca Dishonoring Its Frequent Flyer CommitmentsYou cannot come in here. As of January 1, Lifemiles Silver members no longer have access to this lounge. How would you like to pay?...
- Interview: Management Guru Ram Charan On How Colombia Can Go From A Resource To A Knowledge-Based EconomyRam Charan shared his insights with Finance Colombia on topics like digital disruption: a topic he addressed in his books Global Tilt and Attacker's Advantage....
- Hilton Opens New Doubletree In Bogotá Near Airport, Convention CentersHilton Hotels has opened a Doubletree hotel with convention facilities near Bogotá's El Dorado International AIrport...
- Cognizant Wins Customer Service Outsourcing Deal With US Food Wholesaler SyscoUS wholesale food giant Sysco (NYSE:SYY) has entered a deal with Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) to outsource all US customer service operations. The post Cognizant Wins Customer Service Outsourcing Deal With US Food Wholesaler Sysco appeared first on Finance Americas.
- St. Lucia Electrical Utility Seeking Contact Center WFM VendorsThe electric utility in the Caribbean island country of St. Lucia is seeking to acquire and implement a Workforce Management and Advanced Quality Management system to integrate with their IP PBX. The post St. Lucia Electrical Utility Seeking Contact Center WFM Vendors appeared first on Finance Americas.
- In Its 12th Year, Miami Rum Renaissance Celebrates The Iconic Beverage Of The CaribbeanThe producers of Miami Rum Renaissance Festival are inviting the public to join them in celebrating twelve years of great rum gatherings in South Florida with a two day grand tasting event in Coral Gables on May 15 and 16, 2020. Once again, hundreds of rum connoisseurs, collectors, judges and enthusiastic rum lovers will mingle […]