Welcome to the site of Loren Moss: Analyst, Editor, Researcher
Loren Moss is a respected analyst, publisher & researcher with executive leadership experience and deep domain knowledge in the areas of:
- Global service delivery (BPO, Shared Services)
- Location Analysis & Site Selection
- Transformative Business Technology
- Customer Experience
- Finance & Fintech
- Economic Issues of The Americas
Loren is fluently bilingual English/Spanish and has decades of business experience in Latin America & The Caribbean
- Bid Opportunity: National Electric Utility Needs Contact Center WFM / Quality Management System
- The Rum Renaissance Festival In Miami Continues In Its 12th Year, Honoring The Literal Spirit Of The Caribbean
- Seedstars Shines A Much-Needed Spotlight on Emerging Markets At Seedstars Summit In Lausanne, Switzerland
- Interview: Ram Charan Explains To Me How A Future-Back Approach Leads To The Attacker’s Advantage
- Meet Me Next Month at IAOP’s OWS 2.0
- Aparup Sengupta Takes Over CEO Role At StartekContact center operator Startek, Inc. (NYSE:SRT) has appointed Aparup Sengupta as executive chairman and global chief executive officer, effective January 15, 2020. Sengupta will replace Lance Rosenzweig, who is stepping down from his role as president and global CEO to pursue other opportunities. The post Aparup Sengupta Takes Over CEO Role At Startek appeared first […]
- Interview: Management Guru Ram Charan Talks About Future-Back Thinking In His Book “Attacker’s Advantage”Ram Charan shares his insights with Cognitive Business executive editor Loren Moss on topics like digital disruption: a topic he addressed in his books Global Tilt and Attacker's Advantage. The post Interview: Management Guru Ram Charan Talks About Future-Back Thinking In His Book “Attacker’s Advantage” appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- Itelbpo Selects St. Lucia For Contact Center Expansion, DiversificationItelBPO Selects St. Lucia to open 300 seat contact center facility to open in April, 2020. The post Itelbpo Selects St. Lucia For Contact Center Expansion, Diversification appeared first on Cognitive Business News.
- Interview: Management Guru Ram Charan On How Colombia Can Go From A Resource To A Knowledge-Based EconomyRam Charan shared his insights with Finance Colombia on topics like digital disruption: a topic he addressed in his books Global Tilt and Attacker's Advantage....
- Hilton Opens New Doubletree In Bogotá Near Airport, Convention CentersHilton Hotels has opened a Doubletree hotel with convention facilities near Bogotá's El Dorado International AIrport...
- Invitation: It’s getting real now! The Enterprise Connect 2020 conference, that is.Finance Colombia readers receive special discounts by using the code FINCOL at registration for the only event focused on helping you optimize your investments in communications and customer experience systems, services, and architectures....
- In Its 12th Year, Miami Rum Renaissance Celebrates The Iconic Beverage Of The CaribbeanThe producers of Miami Rum Renaissance Festival are inviting the public to join them in celebrating twelve years of great rum gatherings in South Florida with a two day grand tasting event in Coral Gables on May 15 and 16, 2020. Once again, hundreds of rum connoisseurs, collectors, judges and enthusiastic rum lovers will mingle […]
- Seedstars Global Emerging Market Startup Event To Take Place March 30-April 3 In SwitzerlandThe 7th edition of the Seedstars Summit event, Seedstars 2020 will occur in Lausanne, Switzerland from March 30 to April 3rd, 2020. The post Seedstars Global Emerging Market Startup Event To Take Place March 30-April 3 In Switzerland appeared first on Finance Americas.
- Author Ram Charan On How Countries Like Guyana, Suriname & Colombia Can Leapfrog Past The Resource CurseRam Charan shared his insights with Finance America on topics like digital disruption: a topic he addressed in his books Global Tilt and Attacker's Advantage. The post Author Ram Charan On How Countries Like Guyana, Suriname & Colombia Can Leapfrog Past The Resource Curse appeared first on Finance Americas.